Devs please explain

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Oct 31, 2013.

1. I just hit a pure spy with no gold out and got 70m. Don't just believe everything u believe actually TRY HITTING THEM next time. -S26 tool is lack of game mechanics if u just try to hit u will make big $$$ off their pure spies n they can't defend themselves!

2.  ur an ok troller but if your serious u can't hit a ps because they have no att buildings so that means they have no troops which means they are always defender too weak which means you can't hit them 

3. kos that is what will happen if this continues i aint losing rancor and estocs edge because im be fair in war n others arent if a meet this setup again be warned i will be hiring allies througout war i dont see how exploiting roster like that n hiring allies on pure spy is any diffrent

4. yeh ok eric u got me good troll lets leave it at that shall we n save your blushes haha

5. What's the point in war with them you can't hit them and they don't hit back that's the problem. It's a ghost war I was in the war and all I could do was fail hit troops on 1 member, hence I had 0 hits. Pointless, thanks for worst war in kaw history

6. Fair play to them they found a loop hole and are getting away with it. It's all about rancor equipment at end of season. It's devs fault for allowin it to happen. About 6 players tore down towers and gave up war for good, don't waste your money peeps quit wars it's flawed

7. I am a gh btw. I just wanted to put out that whatever that clan did, it worked. Gh has been feared when it comes to ee due to their ability to earn big money and pay garbage. Then came the pure spies. I think they are brilliant for ee. Dtw for attacks when 0 gold out. Who wouldve thought of using them in ee wars? Just come up with another strategy to counter this roster. Because thats what they did to gh. Just my two cents...

8. Cj seems open minded enough and smart enough to know how to beat that roster. Props to you for seeing things for what they are and for knowing there are more ideas out there that are unexplored

9. lol guys, if someone beats you in war they dont have to be exploiting directly. EE is based on strat, build, xtal time, tracking, bfa and bfe. They lower bfe to have a lower match, bfa idk, they have no troops so you cant plunder them, they have an awesome strat. So pls stop complaining about those "exploiters".

10. Well you cannot hit a pure spy that has no gold open. It will simply be dtw all the time. But we were in a same situation during a system war when I was in iG.

The opposition had a lot of spies sitting with 0 gold open. We thought we would lose that war. But, then we were reminded of having rich players in the clan. We came up with an idea.

DROP VOLLEY THAT **** PS ACCOUNT

Buy / drop leaves 1min open on that account lol. Players (3-4 ) with the highest plunder in the clan would start hitting that ps since before he would be drop vollied, hence giving a less chance of him pinning himself.

His clan mates couldn't help him coz they wouldnt know which ps account we would drop volley.

Best of luck. 

11. Thats actually really smart 

12. I know right 

Now just drop volley em bitches and let em know that their strategy sucks

13. There are many ideas about war that haven't been explored yet.

14. To the losers, everything unfair is an "exploit". But then, since when was war fair?

Last time, Towers were strong and an "exploit", then
    GH were strong and was labelled an "exploit"
    Now GHT are labelled "exploits" as well.
    Everything is unfair except for eb builds, am i wrong? War isnt just won by brain. Its also won by brawn. In war, both sides have to keep on improving in an effort to stay ahead of the other. Figure out another strategy to counter anything your opponent may throw at you. Thats the way to war properly. Unless your opponent somehow manages to xtal 10times in a war or something.
    Just my two cents. Correct me if im wrong :)

15. At least ps is an war build, not a silly build made for fast growth that had the double jolly with the EE system.

16. S26 basically almost only scouts and assassinates through the entire war despite their clans banner/ motto saying That its a GH destroying clan.

17. ---Boring---

18. Thank you for showing some intelligence and thought on countering this clans strategy. It's so much more admirable to see people use their brains to figure things out? Rather than some people (moose) threatening to use their power to call "exploit " again and make new rules. I knew kaw had smart people also. But Maybe moose will cry hard enough to the Devs to get his way. Since they think he represents everyone in kaw. Lol . I suggest feedback, saying moose doesn't represent your ideas of what "the spirit of the game is".
    Ps.... The real exploit still exists and can never be fixed

19. @Khan it is a very good idea but you have to realize that not many players are going to sacrifice trillions for 1 EE war.