Devs owe us a better Gaming experience

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ---ReesesPeeses---, Aug 14, 2012.

1. They don't owe you anything. How much did it cost you to buy this app?

2. Support majority like eb though
    Why this is I have no idea

3. Who doesn't care more?

The devs?

Or

The Honey Badger?

[​IMG]

4. Lol nice willy

5. Everybody wants different things. Some people want t5 some people are mad about it. Some people want good rewards from wars and some people don't. Actually, I think you're the first person I've seen complain about it. That deserves a medal!

Tl/dr by definition not everyone can get what they want when people want different things

6. support 

7. Very well written!! I 100% agree with this thread 

8. I find this game fun as hell 

What am I doing wrong?!?!

9. A 1 Vs. 1 matchmaking system would be great fun.

10. Support

11. @dawn the achievement bonuses are out already.

12. The problem is the game is getting more boring to play. Simple as that.

13. The game is not more boring to play.

What has been removed that made it more exciting?

The only two things I can think that were actually removed were reset bonuses and war tax. Every other aspect of the game is still there. Just with other things added.

I can safely say, I don't know of any other game where developers listen to the gaming community as much as this. I think it is because of the forums/interactive nature of the game that people believe they have more control than they should.

How many people have had a map altered on COD because it was poor? I've never seen any changes made by them due to moaning forumers

14. Changing tack slightly. I'd rather see more war options too encourage players to do more than just ebs.
    What I would like to see in this forum is every players ideas as to what they like about kaw.
    What they dislike.
    And any ideas as to what they think could improve kaw for us all.
    As stated the devs DO listen to us and give us an opportunity here to talk about the game. So let's make this constructive. Rather than troll on the working issues.

15. It's their game. If you don't like thier service then quit, no one forces you to play