Devs need to update Mage

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IX_THoR_XI, Aug 7, 2015.

1. I don't know what you kids crying about... There is lots of elements around to upgrade all equipment.

Myself I got over 4500 aqua and over 3500 inferno..

What's the problem, Tiger?

2. Doesnt take you much to be impressed huh?

3. Actually I have tons of both too

I just hear all the time in whatever clan comments like
    - o great I failed and I'm out of ____
    - oh crap I got ____ again, I really need ____
    - I havent got any ____ for ages

I hear it so much I feel bad for them - I'm just posting an idea that I think helps most ppl out in kaw. I personally wouldn't benefit - all my equip is max enchanted and I have over 1200 inferno and 1700 Aqua - they collecting dust.

4. People needs to be patient. If they get everything done to fast, KaW would be even more boring lol

5. Not so sure about the combining, ... Hell I wouldn't even care about the semi-rare inferno drops I get.... If.... The success rate for enchanting increased by even 20%.
    Failure rate has been hovering around 60% for the better part of 2 years...

As Charlie Brown would say,

AAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

6. I agree somewhat but I can understand ppl frustration - axe equip req 20 inferno and 20 Aqua and it has a high rate of failing

If it takes someone a month to get enough inferno and then fail.... I feel bad 4 them

7. Please note I did suggest combined enchantment requirement

So if axe req 20 inferno and 20 Aqua - make it so that it requires 40 inferno only

Yes it would b nice if enchanting had less fails but I'm ok with it being kept as is.

8. i have 503 aqua and 4 inferno.This ratio is just ridiculous.I think the people who have both in abundance r in hte clans.

9. No it doesn't fail

10. Ya its such a waste of health crystals

11. Who's a clown who pays for Aqua needs to reset and quit this game

12. Everything in this game is too expensive. Devs need to take notice of this.

13. Win aqua in eb's then...geez
    Take my 670 aqua idc lol