devs do u read forums?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xXxOUT_Zerogrim_LAWZxXx, Jan 28, 2014.

1. When you have about 5% of a games member base participating in the games main feature, that's a problem. The numbers don't lie

2. Nobody is asking you to change your build to war lmao. Start your own clan, pile in all the builds that you'd like and sign up. You'll have a war, win or lose.

3. Lmao ya drac says the guy in RH.....you go start a clan that wars with any build and let me know how long it lasts

4. I don't think anyone wants to hear from RH in these discussion, your part of the biggest problem with current war system

5. No they dun read

6. Yes we do read the forums.

7. IMO EE wars are not the main feature. Ebs are currently. Until they figure out a way for PVP to be profitable and not exploited, Ebs are the main feature.

One thing to think about is if your one of the 5% of people who completely changed their build just for EE wars, and devs totally abandoned it. I don't EE anymore cause it's not profitable if you lose, and it shouldn't be. You take that risk every time you war. I didn't want to completely change my build.

8. Admin please read my "another e war thread" and tell me this wouldn't solve a ton if your problems ?

9. Ok I keep seeing all these people complain about the war system yet no one but a select few have actually made the attempt to offer a helpful way of maybe solving it. It also doesn't help when all kinds of statless or noob players trying to complain. For the statless alts post with your main and perhaps the devs may take your complaint realistically. For the noobs don't complain your new and don't know anything about the game. I'm not calling anyone out just making a point cause its pathetic to see threads like this and only be filled with bitching and gripes. Kaw_Admin and Kaw_Community to work hard to make everyone happy it just takes time. Now devs work hard stop complaining grow up a little and have fun or quit.

10. Kaw community just commented on a thread about Bill Murray.
    Also go to best of and read winrar. :lol:

11. You no spend enough money.

Spend more.

12. @ cherry...the OP is pushing 13m cs heavily towered, he's far from a noob. wtf are you even talking about 

13. Did no one notice KaW admin comment?

14. Ya rikki but he failed to enlighten us with a useful comment 

15. Well devs do read and I can only hope as a paying customer they can see why myself as well as I'm sure others are irate or atleas upset with the current system for ee in place.

Devs I understand u have a crap ton of work your doing now and in the past. Yet I also am upset with the product ur producing currently. For the past (I believe) 8 months the ee system has been broke. And more and more people are taking advantage of obvious loopholes. Unfortunately this has gone on for so long that those who are taking advantage of this are getting undeserved equipment and prestige(lack of a better word). This is very sisheartening to those who are of mid lvl cs of wich are straight out being recognized as useless in any good successfull ee clan. Trollers please I reiterate (good successfull ee clan) in season 3 and chaos wars. Now those same people taking advantage of loopholes are complaining about no matches of wich I find hilarious. As for fixes to ee numerous ideas have been given by your paying customers and a few promised by you (before season 3) of wich have not taken place. Now I understand that some of these ideas can take time to emplent and test via beta etc. but I personally think you should have postponed release of season 3 till a stable system you can believe is fair would be emplimented. Therefore I ask that u do that for season 4 test test test fix make it good before releasing it please.

Also, devs understanding that there are alot of projects on the table and your trying to appease all the community in there various ways of enjoying the game I employee you to also look at and communicate with us why or why not such ideas for ee especially when tey are frequent and hot topics as of late. Honestly I'm sure alot of us will be rude crude rediculas and selfish in the ideas but life as a dev isn't easy. I for one would appreciate straight forward reasons why ideas wouldn't work etc etc... And even more so what you see as the issues with ee currently and why etc etc. anyhow I'm usually not active in forums.

I only started posting and so frequently because I enjoy this game and ee atleast a one point. And feel strongly about the broken system and want the joy back in ee. I do not believe this is askin for too much selfish or any of that. I do not wish to lose the joy I have of this game but the frustration of ee is affecting my enjoyment.

Now I know I am saying I I I but I believe there are quite a few of your paying customers that feel the same way currently. Although I could be wrong. And still others that enjoy the way it is now an want absolutely no change. Just look at the product and think to yourself this. If I were a paying customer would I be happy with the product wether I'm a gh, lb atk, hybrid, hansel, towered, etc. etc. I believe you would come up with the same thoughts and feelings as much of your community... Then look at the active kingds in your community And think of where the majority are and how much they are in ee. Then think to yourself.... Is this what we intended for ee?

Anyhow everyone else that are reading my bad grammar run on sentences spelling and half witted comments blah! To you! Pfft I don't care what you say my reality is cooler then yours.

16. Build in longer regen times which will cut down effectiveness of tanks and should also help to limit effectiveness of GH/SH against attack builds since they rely on attack builds having low troops. EE is predictable. To get a war spot most folks only accepting:
    -LB
    -tanks (big static defence/spy defence)
    -GH/SH

Everyone else being sidelined.