Devs DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rampage, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @nightmare. I want the dev's to fix the issues. How can the test be successful when all the top people got no match. To me that shows that even the devs can't make a fair matchup because of their ug wanting more money. Their greed has crushed the game to a point it can't be saved. Yes I am one who promotes their greed. At least was.

2. Stutt , I feel your pain. I'm frustrated too.

However , what these tests prove are that the biggest and smallest builds that war sh/lb, cause problems in the matching. 80% of the of kaw had an enjoyable time just bashing eachother , with no huge lb and no small ass sh in the mix.

Devs need to examine what went right , fix what went wrong , and then build off of this.

3. Sutt, if what you say is accurate, it seems things got reversed. It was the middle players that were screwed in S3.

4. these wars prove 1 important thing that most are overlooking, it is the people who play kaw that have ruined ee wars! mechanice can be bent to suit what you want and we have done it time n time again, pwars tower builds ect. devs take away our ability to bend the game and 90% are happy, so take a step back stop blasting the devs and look at yourself

5. I think of the devs make individual wars and team wars for S4 and everyone might be happy.

6. Res, your lock had no effect.

7. Was this an official war with championship implications?
    Or was this a Test war with Xtal refund so devs can figure out a complicated matchup process?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.