Devs... Are you serious?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by NotTom, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Do you not think its greedy? They see all are not doind s5 so they put an event on to get a lb to mortgage a house and the fact the gear at 5k is better than the new gear in alchemist is ridiculous. Whatever its a free 900bil deal with it i suppose.

2. Kaw is about #300 in grossing app, I don't think they are greedy....they just can't keep a float through all the other games they inspired.

3. The devs are a total joke. This exemplifies exactly why I am barely even participating in s5. Kaw and ata blow.

4. Did you even read my post lmao. I wasn't complaining about how hard it is for small builds to compete on the eb events, I was complaining that an event that's based on how much cash you're willing to blow gets better rewards than an event that actually takes skill/organisation (and now luck) to win at.

5. No support. Tyvm devs

6. It's free stuff...devs will cancel all wars soon due to the "work" they have to do...I like wars,I want devs to track and call xtals and WC needs to be able to WC. Wc is rough. Devs please don't cancel wars ,it doesn't pay like hte, but some actually like it.

7. Nobody has any criticism?^

8. Let the hate flow through you

9. Ops only pointing out ppl who win many wars will do well in the PvE event. Top 10 even

Those who don't war will suffer most IMO

I think top 100 will be full of S5 ppl n the 300 awarded for war wins is a good tweak.

Less ppl will win bonus EQ from S5 n those same winners will also reap good PvE EQ.

10. Rewards aren't better then s5. Not as strong as the s5 item in relation to that eq slot. 2500mith reward? No that's excessive. I'm sure a lot more of us could be top 100 or 10 if we had stupid lil hack builds that pay crap but make a fortune.

11. Quit comaining. :lol:

12. Devs changed that, Tom actually makes far less than a tank but pays as much as a tank would when hit. Bfa and bfe now all equate into overall plunder. This I've noticed and tested amongst sh. I can hit a 4mcs build and have it pay me 48m and then I can hit a sh about the same size with bfa and bfe and it will pay the same.

The kicker though is that a sh will make far less, so after the bfa nerf sh become pretty much obsolete because what made them special and an exploit no longer works

13. only bfe changes plunder turt, bfa still doesnt.

14. Bfa has always made accts pay more. Tom probs pays me 70-80mil

15. Bfa has not always made accounts pay more hence the gh and sh dominated first 2 seasons of ee.

16. Even then a gh with big bfa payed more than a gh with just mp.

17. Yeah whateves. Pfft

18. Of course the event items are going to have better stats because they're equipment in different slots. EE Warriors can get 300 thingies from winning a war, plus they'll get bigger drops in EBs because of the EE spell, so constant HTE shouldn't be a necessity. I think the only real problem, which was pointed out earlier, is that EB equipment used to be defense based while EE used to be attack based.

19. What do you mean in different slots lol that makes no sense is there slots for only eb armor and only mith armor? Last I checked they share the same spots. Also lets say it costs 15k mith to get all S4 pieces how does the time and effort put into that even begin to compare to someone just hitting an eb? No one wins every war and with 20-30 mith profit from indi thats easily 1000+ hours of warring. Outrageous that S4 equipment isn't better than what it currently is.

20. Who in toms bracket can hit him no one

I hit Gerald for 29000 compared to the 150k he makes when he hits me