Device Delinking and Account Management

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by kaw_admin, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Every time I open the app it tells me I have a new device connected. I started the app 5 hours ago, it said I had 13/5 devices connected, now it says 14/5. And I've only ever accessed this account on my iPod and once on pc.

2. Ant, back on page 6, Zatt as found that same bug as his problem. The developers are aware of that issue, and I'm sure it'll be fixed =)

3. Sovereign, You always could. I believe if I am correct...I have had my account on this phone (android) and my previous one (android) at the same time. Not very useful. However, the method now in useyou will be able to see any accounts that you have linked..or may not want linked. Either way, the developers can now use this if needed to explain hacks..and device transfers much easier.

4. Thanks for clarifying

5. This feature is nice and all, but I wanna take my account off my iPad but no idea which one it is cuz it shows 3 other idevices and 1 android... Including 1 idevice saying I logged in 55 minutes ago yet I've not been on any other devices with this account today :/

6. Omet, make sure you are fully off the app with all your accounts. Then log on with your iPad, and do whatever for a minute or two. Then fully log out (force close the app). Go back on with your other device, and find which account you had last been on. That should be your iPad. Unlink that one and you should be all set.

Or...make a good guess.

7. I personally enjoy switching my accounts between devices, which ever one I need to be more active goes on my main phone. 5 a year will be clocked so easily I think. Especially if I continue switching between main and alts - I will have to be very careful.

8. Thanks and about the mysterious 55 minutes ago on other idevice thing? I've been on only 1 idevice tday

9. Ive tried 1000 times to get this account off my old phone, but suppourt just tells me to do what i did. I gave up. Figured i'd have to smash my old phone with a hammer so no one could reset it

10. How would I change my ata login if I change my email address?

11. Lumpia, the email has no use besides being a reference to your account. If you can remember the log in info, there's no point into changing it. If you really want to change it, or you feel it's better to change it, the developers may have something you can do. Their email: support@athinkingape.com

12. Not sure if slayerbob...or dev.... :|

13. Hombobre =) ^

14. Would I be able to use a different account on my current idevice rather than this account?

15. hey so i have another accnt that isnt showing up that i used on an android that got broken. gamertag--> dragonmaster65
    is there any way i can get it to my ios device so i can switch back to it?

16. Yes,
    You can make a new account on PC, or Android and link that new account to the a PC or Android (which ever you didn't make the new account on). Now that one account is on 3 devices. Next, unlink that account from iDevice, so it's just connected to PC and Android. Your iDevice is cleared, and will have a fresh account on it.

17. War, link that account to an ATA account. Then link your iDevice account to that same ATA account. This can also be done by using a Facebook account log in.

18. well that accnt was on an android that got shattered when i was sk8boarding

19. I just sent a email it says I have 16/5 linked. What does that mean?

20. War, was is linked to anything?

Stepwise, It's a slight bug. If you can put a SS of that when you receive a reply from support. If you would like to know more about the bug, and what other's are doing about it..check page 2, and 3 for more detail.