development team forum rep

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by sickdexlick, May 8, 2016.

1. Propose that a thinking ape puts a monkey to be solely designated in around forums for the many MANY comments complaints suggestions issues feedback etc etc which many kawmrades take the time trouble an sometimes effort to make BECAUSE THE SITUATION APPEARS ON A TO OFTEN OCCURRENCE THAT DEVS POST IN FORUMS AND JUST BLATANTLY IGNORE DELETE BLANK AND DISREGARD SELECTIVELY PICKING AND CHOOSING WHAT TO MAKE FLIPPANT RESPONSES ON!!!! Grrrr!!!!

2. Have you heard of ATA_Grant ?

3. Yeah, op wants someone around to talk about the issues, not what obscure anime they haven't watched yet..

I'll support this because right now there is no support..

4. Support

5. Support, what's the point of having around 10 Dev accounts if they only use one to post about events, promos, anime, and a random rocket. I would like one that gives feedback on forums, talks in WC, maybe even a couple Dev accounts that are unknown to the community to help find out the real problems and such.

6. Exactly Prime and Shane. Can't expect devs to understand the community if they don't put in the time and effort to do so. Communication and involvement can go a long way. And by communication I mean actual words, not the exchange of money for seals/nobs/crystals etc. They made a bunch of dev accounts, I thought we might actually see them around forums and in WC. Silly me. They rarely respond on the threads actually relevant to the game. Perhaps it's time players begun to disguise all their ideas for the game through anime...

7. I only read the caps.

Scrolling is fun

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8. Support

9. A) Employees cost money.

B) That's what feedback is for.

10. Don't diss my Grant-Senpai

11. A) The accounts they have are for people who are already employed, using those wouldn't make them spend more money, and would give them good advice on what to do with the game.

B) They dont respond to feedback most of the time, just emails.

12. Wait the devs have more admin accounts than ata_admin never seen the others

13. Search the clan "A thinking ape" they have 13 accounts in it

14. Keep in mind that while there are several new accounts for different members of our team, each of these individuals has their own job to take care of as well. The accounts are so that they can better keep an eye on the forums, and pop-in when they're able to.

However, as always the forums are NOT the place to seek individual support, and because of the busy schedules of the team you aren't guaranteed a developer response either.

Should you have something urgent, or that needs to be addressed, please continue to reach out to the support team via email.

15. Pretty sure you didn't read the op...

Here's some random anime for you, because it's special when a wild grant appears

16. Seriously Grant, if these new dev accounts are keeping an eye on the forums, how hard is it for them to contribute? Post a gif, drop some wisdom, start a random discussion about this game and where its going..

The fact that you continually ignore any kind of suggestion from the community to spend more money on this game, or get some added value for the money we could be spending on this game, all in favour of rinse and repeat events is completely ridiculous.. There's so many ways we could make this game better and you guys just don't care, as brought up by yourself time and time again..

I don't normally get like this, but it's pretty goddamn ignorant that you just flat out ignore this community.. The numbers speak for themselves, every event more and more spenders are quitting, why can't you just accept the fact that you and the team are doing a terrible job? Id be interested to know how many people with a one year badge and not an alt, are actually active.. It's easy enough for you to share that data with the community..

Seriously Grant, what's the deal?

You've ignored me long enough..

17. Exactly Prime.

Now I hope you have a gif prepared for the 'We have many things in the works' response that doesn't deal with anything you just said. :roll: Sorry lemme say that again, if you're lucky (well that's debateable) enough to get a response.

18. Grant is just trying to save face. He didn't read the OP which makes it apparent how far the kaw_comminity accounts actually go in reading suggestions.

Grants face job, than means the part of his job that the public sees, is to post updates and events. Something a monkey could do. Whatever he does behind the scenes, I could care less because it seems like the moment he got hit with criticism way back when he first started, he went and hid in the dungeon with Kaw_Creative and only came out when to post a copy and paste message on forums. -then ignore all of the negative comments and try to deter it with cartoon memes and shark pictures.