DEV DRUNK DURING ALL XMAS SEASON ?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by casperlee, Dec 27, 2013.

1. 8 bad matchup in 7days... all my Xmas season

2. Remember they called it the chaos wars it's called chaos for a reason

3. He's nerd raging becuz didn't get helmet

4. Thay need a anarchy wars

5. What we really need is a war system that makes current builds/BFA/BFE mostly insignificant so we can pair clans by actual skill rather than Hit ratios, strength, and other crap.

6. Thay said in the beginning that said some will not get matches some will get bad matches but it's chaos

7. lol, I have full set, but I like DeathStalker helmet better cause its def stat, why do you think I can have almost expensive equip with lev 10, and Cant have that helmet ?

8. Oh, they didnt say that, If they say that, I never join chaos war

9. Thay said it in the forms

10. Lololololol thought you wanted the full set lol

11. And you only lost by 200mil to X factor why did you have them down thin as a nun fare match up

12. I agree with this all wars i dont i got killed by huge team 2x out size

13. Shhhhhh, but let me tell you a little secret.....

Nobody Cares

Well actually a lot of people dislike the match ups, but you were matched for a reason, whatever that reason maybe.

14. yea can see few mismatches we also getting .. some in favour some against..they said in begning .. there might be mismatches try to change rooster a bit... goodluck.. :)

15. [​IMG] he will help u war and tell devs to matchup better

16. Don't you see that match, x-factor 1 inactive and we can't take any advantage. SO you know the difference.

17. I'd love to know their methods as we'll. sometimes it's very questionable.

18. Don't war then. 

19. They said match ups would be weird in chaos wars they will be better in s3