destroying wc ads by force

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KaWs-Reckoning, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Not really

2. Use forums for clan threads and eb or war. It stays their longer

3. Whatever u do the fun part is to change the game, ATA looses tons of players atm cos only EB getting boring even to pure EB players, so it's both so called warriors and EB players quitting game.

If not Dev can put more excitement into game it is up to the players. New Age wanted more excitement and yes we also was tricked into fight on a top lb clan, in my eyes it could'ent be better for us cos we love war and excitement
    Love you ®Fake 

I think to change the game more rebels is needed if not to many will retire and KaW will just be a memory!

Farm as much as you want find targets either in EB ads or just random battle list or start hit all top LB players with 250000 wins and under 8000 loses haha think I find a top 50LB player with 2500loses my god how pathetic but again two different play styles shares a common game...

KaW is free to do whatever You want, no matter what some players say to you. Forget their clans is called iG, Kotfe zaft Alpha New Age AAH Foxes YAFI WaR MnB FnF BAR etc etc this game is a war game have fun, have wars ! 

Fight it's your right to do that In This game



4. Thanks new age are truly legends lol thanks for the nice post.

5. lol...first OP was taking out WC, now he's taking down EB's according to his banner.

6. Why is this in war?

7. Because it's basically a declaration of war, idiot.

8. SHUT YOUR FACE OR I WILL FARM IT FOR YOU

9. How'd you get those stats? No ****?

10. My banner says NO ebs

11. I really don't think you will ever get the adds to stop! Cause peeps are always needing help! And others need to recruit!➰

12. B2b hauntings here today, stop on in

13. 
    Lmao. That's to funny

14. Like ads on wc gives ppl item hunting a chance see what's out there is there to many maybe but then devs could make a new ad chat or something but not going stop ppl from posting just bc u hit them

15. B2B haunts here. Join if you like

16. This thread sucks. Go to bed farm boy

17. ZE-Rocks 5/5/7 atk np ......... Get some pots tough guy lol

18. We run haunts too ZE!

19. Lmao boy ze you stirring peeps up