destroying wc ads by force

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KaWs-Reckoning, Oct 9, 2012.

1. I fb atk OP twice. No hits back at all. OP is just a noob.

LOL.

2. decoy, just because he didn't retaliate yet, it doesn't make him 'just a noob'.

3. You're right, it makes him noob because I said so.

4. And if you ask me, getting butthurt and hitting someone with much smaller stats for pointing you out is slightly noobish...

5. No matter how hard u try or how many people you get people will still keep posting ads so yh gd luck if ya gonna do it

6. Slightly? Oh ok. Thanks.

7. ZE make a page for what spammers to hit... ; mark spammers here so we can all just look up who to hit

8. A couple thoughts:
    -I like the idea put above: some people actually enjoy using the WC ads to find ebs or wars. Easy solution: floaters can post 'any CTT going on?' And clans can post the ads on their wall. Or, go to the clan events page as described before. I've done that before to find b2b NML clans when I couldn't find one in WC.

Although I do agree this whole 'farm WC ad posters' thing is getting old. I've been semi-inactive for the past two weeks, and every time I come to the forums, there's a thread about this in at.

9. WC roulette is so fun  that is why I call my shots. No reason to hide the fact that I am doing. If it wasn't for osw and roulette, I would have quit this lame game long ago. 

Ad farmers unite

10. @Decoy. Doesn't matter who it is. My is pointed at your ad, it's getting hit. I would thInk that any farm clan would have the respect to appreciate what I am doing. I am only trying to put the "war" back in KAW. And yes, I hit friends as well

11. *inserts ad*

12. The clan events page is a ridiculous option! Perhaps it worked at one time when we had a limited number of ebs to choose from, but with such a wide variety, and a HUGE number of clans, trying to find an eb using that method is incredibly time consuming and not worth the effort. I attempted to use it just yesterday to find a CTT and finally gave up.

What the devs need to do, is on that clan events page, implement a search tab that will allow a player to search for a specific epic battle. After entering your search criteria, you will only be shown those clans that are running that epic battle.

13. agree with drgn

Arg~

14. Not really - Before Eb's wc was full of 'hire me' or 'buy my allies' or 'make me a clan' or 'join my pwar' or 'join my clan'

SSDD

15. But there was still chatting and MUCH less ads

16. 20 per second? What wc do you go on?

17. I think WC spam should be cracked down on but I don't see why WC ads should e eradicated. It's an idiotic concept really, clans wouldn't get new members by advertising so they would wait for someone to post on WC then post on there wall instead, and is that any better? Just my opinion.