depression and other mental health awareness

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IK_ARCHANGELOFCHAOS_IK, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Support to a good cause. My PMs are always open. 

2. Support I am also here if anyone needs a friend or someone to talk to always

3. You are aware that majority of people come here to get away from this daily day to day ? Kaw is a escape for many and this kind of thread isn't needed.

4. Yes they may come to kaw to escape but it doesn't mean they don't need someone to talk to or to know someone cares. Kaw is my escape but also Im still willing to take about What's happened to me and about being bipolar and other things and I am willing to help someone who needs help. So who are you to judge that

5. Scumbag leave my thread this is your only warning. Thank you

6. support what your trying to do here bro sometimes it takes a helping hand and sometimes more and as for you scumbag your exactly what your name says your like swaggaboylos and devouring rolled up into 1

Edit:devouring was remotely funny

7. I do fully support so before you start hating I suggest you search Project Semicolon the power of ink for mental health awareness

8. Where do I find it?

9. here bend over and ram that warning where the sun doesn't shine or shall I do it for you? Don't issue "warnings" this thread is for everyone to comment and express their thoughts, if you do not wish it to be so keep it solely in pm next time.

10. Scumbag this forum is to be taken seriously. It has nothing to do with IA. You are trying to upset me and it's not going to work

11. im pretty sure the poster has the right to ask people to leave if they're derailing.

12. Op does have that right

13. And he asked nicely so the respectful thing to do is leave the tread

14. Holy gang up on Scumbag Batman...
    Everyone other than Ops is derailing this thread claiming derailing.
    Free advice...
    stay on topic let Ops deal with their thread.

Back on topic...
    Ppl everywhere suffer from many disorders n this is a game n ppl can reach out here n go to pm. Refrain from playing judge n jury.

Thx n I hope all the best

15. Support for the thread.

My KaW experiences so far have made me meet people with acute sadness, low self esteem, suicidal tendencies, attention seeking behaviour. I am not sure if all this is a form of depression or not. But I have tried to listen to them and give support. Sometimes i feel i made things better but most times I feel helpless and hopeless as nothing can be better than real life support group. This has affected me too. But somehow I still feel I should reach out to such people and let them feel that I will be here to listen.

This post is much appreciated. Thanks.

16. Support for the thread :)

17. It's forum rules that the OP has power to request anyone in there threads to stop posting if you fail to follow that rule it could lead to a forum ban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.