Dedicated to -protake- to trash in this post against NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Hey baby_lunaticz dude, maybe, I apologize for my ignorance, but do not you think the communication is the important in a game? We are not in the job or school now !!!! in real life the parameters are another in same cases, twicc can communicates in four or five different languages, and you? sure that only one, and it is not 100% i bet !!! Say thanks for your god for you have been born in a country where English is spoken originally, because if not, you probably look like a caveman, unlike many who struggle to speak and communicate in many languages!
    If you can come to visit my home town ( Sao Paulo ) you would be suprised that only 10% of the people speak your language, however, they will try comunicate with you how many time you need, just because you speak only one f**k language!!!!
    Dont waste more time, you are a baby can grow up .... Be more humble and keep going !!!!
    obs. Neither of the two clans that made up mostly of british, americans or Aussies, but we use your language to comunicate !!!!

Cheers mate !!!

2. @Baby_lunaticz ur a dip ****. KaW is an international game. The first language of a lot of these people is NOT ENGLISH. Grow up and find and insult because nobody really gives a **** about proper grammar from Twicc! He's a very well known warrior and he plays this game now! Who needs proper English when you can make your point with your troops?

3. I humbly apologize for my mean words towards twicc  it didn't mean any harm .

4.  Noob fink before u speak! 

5. o_O you tried to hit me cause of this post? Okay I guess I deserved it, I'll stop hitting you. I'm sorry for my previous actions

6. Any of them around 2-4m so i can get some hits too.

7. I didn't try to hit u... I did. As long as u know that making fun of people who's English isn't first language is wrong I'm cool.

8. baby_lunaticz What the H*LL ! :x Seriously you need to get a life ! Do i have to return to school to learn more English lesson too? Oh BTW ... I learn many langauge Which wasn't taught in school. Don't post in War forum since u wasn't interested...

9. ^^ Good post sanji..Something we can agree upon at least..
    That post deserved some bromance taps.. :D

You are running low on pots mate..