Declaration of War - Champions Corp

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Sep 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You can't farm to reset, but you farm until a cf is given, or you hit them for a time that you feel is acceptable

2. That's the way I've always done, it depends, a week, a month of hitting

3. Threads like this really liven up the forums. Can you all continue arguing so I can stay entertained please?

4. Is this Belladonna from Last Rights? I spelled it wrong on purpose cuz that’s how they spelled it since there was already a clan named Last Rites

5. Hi Big money grip, it aint Bellemorte at all.Although the screennames look similer.Belladonna is using this to bluff her way on kaw to pretend that she's bigger than what she is.

6. And what's so funny is that belladonna says there has been no war threads in years and no osw's either.But only a few months ago there was one wrote by The Pines clan. There are loads of osw's still happening on Kaw. Nothing changes, yet belladonna trying to act a martyr saying that she has brought war back into the game. When reality it has never ever gone away.

7. What’s the difference? It’s an entertaining war thread. I’ve been back for some while and this is the first war thread I’ve seen in a long time that has gotten this many posts. Actually I didn’t see the pines war thread.....must of had no comments on it.
    As for your reference to other woman of kaw.....who cares? Doesn’t seem to be around anymore. Yet you have a woman blasting people that have wronged her and publicly calling those out for the mistreatment. Yeah you should be supporting her. Dave admitted what he said and has no remorse.

8. Domo you have clouded vision and are oblivious to what a nasty lowlife belladonna is and liar.She kept trying her hardest to insult Stacy and tryed to belittle her and was nasty in all stacys threads trying her hardest to undermine her and act all smarmy to hurt Stacy's feelings. When Stacy had been nothing but nice to her in return all stacy got was more insults from belladonna.Because Stacy is popular on kaw and one of kaw's sweethearts.And me in your own words saying that i should be praising her :- hell no.i have caught her plenty times lying about me to other people on their walls,, or in worldchat insulting me spreading lies and in forums.She doesnt like any female to write threads except her that's the jealousy in her taking over . Anybody with a brain can put all her story's together and figure out that she is constantly bluffing & fobbing off nonstop hearsay and lies. Pretending she is bellémorte and making 160 clans go into osw. How much more lies will she tell before you get a hold of your faculitys and can decipher that belladonna is a counterfeit.And there's many strong in your face females playing kaw still :- Lili pain in ur rear, Hannah Foxy, Jennifer, Lioness from sparta elite, The owner of Ultra clan mom UC . You're delussional if you think belladonna is the only one on kaw. They'll be no praise ever from me because liars dont deserve praise.

9. Stacy is a joke. So bringing her up to me kind of loses the argument. I’m not a fan at all.

I’ve known a lot of strong women in kaw. I’m a huge fan of a lot of them and a few that kaw can do without. I think this war thread is cool. Can you say that there has been one with this much interest as of lately ? I can’t. Also the pines thread was you blinked and gone. Bella bringing life back into forums. Or would you rather have the noobs take over.?

It’s funny how you start blasting her now. She been posting and starting threads for awhile. Stacy hasn’t posted in forums for years until she gets VK. Whom has she been helping ? The 1.2b club. That doesn’t help anyone. She boasts that she has a well run clan but she puts out all ads on main and alt non friggin stop and you say you don’t support a liar.

10. It’s not even worth replying to these people, Domo. Just look at all the volatile crap they spew. I don’t insult anyone, this is a war game and harsh words are to be expected. I most certainly do not lie, I am many things, but a liar isn’t one of them. Not that I have to defend myself anyways, but these people are living in some alternative fact universe. I never stated who I was before, assumptions by players because they’re oh so intrigued to find out who I am. Pay no mind to these people, because all they have is unfounded accusations and hurt feelings.

Roni, stop derailing my thread. If you’ve got something regarding this OSW, please add that, I am sick and tired of your blatant disrespect towards others. Where are the mods to forum ban you for derailing? That’s right, many are biased and hence one of the reasons why I declared this war. Due to several being in this clan who do have this bias. So, again, stop derailing my thread and go on playing your dropped build account. Thanks.

11. I only asked what exactly did you do that started this huge war you speak of . Be specific.

12. I hit, I stripped, I bantered. What other ways are there to start a war? :lol:

13. Hmmmmmm.......

14. Well it is proven that all this is pointless.

That said just give up no need for more nonsense

15. Ohh look the full time liar is back to spew some more lies. Only thing i got to say is Champion Corps has their name written all over land of death. They own you belladonna aka steal peoples identity and pretend it's your's.

16. I’ve successfully done what I set out to do, and that is to get under their skin. So yes, they are all over us, but we’ve got them right where we want them. My fails are just icing on the cake. 

17. The 160 clan war is either ZiG war or black hand alliance versus last rights alliance or The new hollow osw or A.A.H osw.Either way you aint nobody from any of those else you wouldn't be scared to reveal your screenname. Quit your lies

18. As I thought.

If you were who you're pretending to be then you would know me. And you don't.

19. You aint got anybody where you want them stop all your bluffing. 6 inches summed you up perfectly all you do is talk to make it appear you got the upper hand and then coat it over with some more lies. Then for extra decoration to colour it up throw in some more lies.

20. Because clearly you know who I was, Tesla. Eyeroll* Go on and tap away. Who I was is irrelevant. What’s relevant is now. I don’t have to give specifics on what transpired. It involved many people over the course of months to get to the outlandish point of OSW in 2014. There are too many “specifics” and too many people to drag into this just so you guys can figure out who I was. Why does it matter? Answer, it doesn’t matter. This war matters though because it’s happening now. We aren’t stuck in the past, so let’s move forward.

“Wrath is a powerful force when wielded correctly, in the hands of the uncertain, lies undoubtedly false remnants.”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.