Death of an app.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by EV_FREIGHT_IL, May 26, 2014.

1. This app used to hang around the top ren in the play store now its just a remnant of its once glory.

I suggest some serious marketing. I mean have you tried to buy a 2 billion allie ? The stats are the same as a new player. Which shows people are not continually playing. And it shows that your loosing your market share.

2. He is saying new players quit playing and volleying them is doing nothing to help. So devs need to do better marketing because the game is just a hollow hush of what it once was.

3. People who cost 2 billion are new players 99% of the time...

4. Nobody cares 

5. I suggest ATA needs better marketing. I cant open up a damn game with at least 1 clash of clans ad. Perhaps KAW needs to put back out there

6. 2b allies ...... why bother learn to save atleast 40b on an active noob instead of a one day wonder

7. ^ mind-blown

8. You can use your argument against your own argument. If a 2 billion ally is statistically the same as a new player, that can mean prices are inflated. If prices have been inflated, players are continually putting gold into the market, meaning a continued playing of this game by its players.

9. Yes and apparently the thing responsible is called HTE

10. have u guys never heard of a volly.... new players ask for 1 which normally takes them to 10-20b range so 2b allies are worthless and useless you should save and get a 20b allie as thats whats needed for max plunder

11. The devs seem to be making money.....

12. At your size, maybe.

Also, who the hell would volley a statless account to 10-20b? (Those with 900 cs)

13. At 2 bill lol my alts makes 5bill per day on reck and it's already got a colony built and converting to SOS.

14. dont believe me on ally vol on low cs look for yourselves, what u need to do i ASK for a volly, with that gold u get unlock lands and therefore need a 20b ally

15. So, explore 9 lands(basic guide) then collect 20b, gonna take more than a month.

Genius

16. There's a game called lies of Astroth that is like 57 in grossing in strategy, game hasn't gotten an update since January. Ranking has no meaning besides what a thinking ape feels.

17. This app died when moderators started abusing their powers

18. That definitely shouldn't be happening. If you've got a specific case of moderator abuse you'd like to report please send an email to support@athinkingape.com with any evidence you have so that we can look into it and take any corrective action needed.

19. kaw_community bumped this thread. What a noob :lol: :D