dear whom it may concern..

Discussion in 'Wars' started by C0ML3Y, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Ummmm... Most doesn't hit me.. I pay too poorly  and trust me.. I got a message for defiant "Sorry mate, I didn't know she was your girl  you might wanna get her to the clinic"

2. Mind if I hit you to see how badly you pay?(;

3. Standing against them is one thing. Being disrespectful is another. And I believe there were several posts you made on Phil's thread about the ZAFT-Apocalypse Osw that are the ones I'm referring to. You claimed them to be bullies on a regular basis but if I ran my mouth off to any of the major KAW families like you've been known to, I'd expect to be farmed mercilessly too. Starting a thread like this isn't going to make them stop, it's only going to feed your need for drama and attention.

4. Go for it...  zaft might get jealous though... They are very touchy over me. I'm gonna be #1 for loses in no time 

5. Not too bad...:)

6. Explain where I was disrespectful and I will apologise... Yet I think you are mistaken

7.  I'm not wasting my time searching old threads. More to the point, what exactly were you trying to accomplish by making a thread like this? You know they won't answer you here, you claimed they give you different reasons anyhow so what's the point in making a thread on it? It's a war game. They don't need a reason to farm you, though in my opinion you've given them enough. 

8. Woah^ your talking all big and bad.

9. I think they should answer me though, come on laoda... Unless you got a unfair and shameful reason to farm me.

The fact is, I think you're more upset with my behaviour then zaft is.

I'm writing this thread because after 5 months of being farmed, I think it's fair to say.. There's issue is either major.. That EVERYONE needs to know it.. Because I'm such a horrible and evil person, or is rather ridiculous and they just throwing their toys out of their cot and sulking about being told the truth in an constructive and rather respectful post. The fact is, I warned them, I told them, I even showed them. All the evidence and reports was there for where my opinion and theories come from.

I think the main issue with my comment, was that.. I had the courage to post it and stand by it. They just ran about with their heads in the sand. They just a clan that doesn't like someone who doesn't do what they demand. They are more demanding then a nagging wife and when you don't do what they want.. You get the sulking and tantrums as well. I don't want or even need a nagging wife.