Dear Todd

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Master_Piandao, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ill be whatever you want me to be 

2. Ok so (lol) I did threaten three clans yesterday  1 gave in outright, 1 fought a little then gave up, the other I'm still fighting..

...I never threatened this guys clan though 

I PM owner last night and owner said yeah he's trouble maker lemme talk to co owner then get back to u .... They booted him today lol.

I friends with that clan now ..we buddies gonna drop seal over there when I finish my solo HTE here

iPhone

3. LMAO TODD Do i have to post the SS from clan owner saying you threatened to farm? So don't even talk about it like that. Or did you just buy my clan with a seal? If so you are opening a whole new thing up.

4. Lol I can post SS of the convo w/your ex owner ...anyways u can't go back there for 90 days 

iPhone

5. they really don't like you over there BAHAHAHA!!!! 

6. Post the SS right now i dare you

7. 

.....U Soooooooooooooo buuuuutttthuuuuurrrtt

iiiiiiiiiiiiiPhhhhhhhhoooonnnnneeeeeeeee

8. I'm not even but if my clan actually hated me i want proof not just the word of a forum troll and a failed attacker.

9. I would post but i'ld be violating trust between me and owner ...don't be butthurt you were new there, but they did have some issue with you. I really didn't threaten them it was a very civil respectful convo I'm not saying they hate you (lol) but it wasn't all peaches and cream like you think.

...hence the reason they didn't have your back
    Wordwaster wasn't even perm in the clan he was in yesterday that clan owner wasn't even sure who he was. They fought for him though.

iPhone

10. BREAKING NEWS

Todd is a troll that just wants to make me angry. Whatever you say bud just keep staying pinned and i won't be in your newsfeed you noob.

11. Everyone post screenshots tbh

12. You know it's true 

13. Why don't you post a screen shot? What are you trying to hide, eyelash?

14. I just don't know how to post a screenshot, but I would never hide anything from you cuz I'm your biggest fan

15. U got lucky and went back to a clan that I'm friendly with ....otherwise your butt still be leaking butthurt noob tears like this other idiot is doing 

iPhone

16. Todd we all know you are just trying to cause drama. You aren't a good player and all you do is talk but you can't even prove it...

17. Yes. Tears. So many that I'm dehydrated. You've killed me Todd. You've killed me by making me cry to death.

18. Loser you really think anyone who's looking at your one pathetic acct is even coming close to matching up against the 5 I'm using? 
    ...u suck I'm fighting like a dozen clans right now and still managing to whoop your pathetic ass that no clan wants 

iPhone

19. I only have 1 account? Am i pathetic?

20. Lol Todd. You aren't worthy of meeting my Alts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.