Dear Shadowbeas11,

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Apologetic, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Balto

STHU U NOOB

Ncu is the only REAL alliance so far

2. Shadowbeas11 is one of the hardest people I've fought. Good luck. 

3. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Smile, 1. It's GogoRambo, get it right :lol: 2. None of them got involed and there all smaller than you anyway 3. Everyone u got involved was at least 1m CS above me and 3. I challenge you to a 1v1 as soon as your done with shadow, how do you like dem apples? ;) :lol:
    Mahjong Hero RamRam

5. Long time no see bro! I like dem apples nice and golden ;)

6. Wow. Looks like summer vacation for the 12 year olds is starting with a bang. Lame

7. Says "morphing_ball (?)" the statless alt.

8. I respectfully decline your offer. Look at the sizes.

9. Los-stoney shadowbeas has respectfully requested a cf 4x. WE have been told 4 x this is our last chance. He then had to get t4 a much larger clan onto a sub clan..Yeah Shadow's totally winning…

10. Lol you noobs have no idea who Shadowbeas11 is do you ?!

11. You see forums...declines a 1v1 because he cannot handle himself...atleast if I challenged shadow to a 1v1 he'd have the balls to stick his neck out and say 'come at me bro!' :lol:

12. Rambo your bigger then smiles, an unlike last time when I was what 500-600 cs? I am bigger. Feel free to join t4ha, as well as Shadow in my NF or wair till after this ends.

13. Your asking for a 1v1 bunny? I'd gladly oblige if so ;) would you like me to wait until your finished with your business here or should I jump on in?

14. *Goes on war threads and challenges smaller people to a 1v1*

Yo rambo, you a badass or what?

15. Lol TNT just proving a point ;) smile can attack people smaller than him but can't face it when someone bigger comes along to defend them...gotta love it :lol: saying that bunny seems to be the 'war hardened' one out of the pair but we shall see ;) :p

16. GogoRambo, you pay like crap. Could you please buy more Def pots?

17. I pay like crap? Aww :( I thought my BFA looked rather nice... :lol:
    Mahjong Hero Ramsy

18. Rambo, tnt I request you get your own 1v1, Rambo.is mine :3

19. I belong to the bunny :lol: