Dear Shadowbeas11,

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Apologetic, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Always. But still thin ok shadow can wipe his butt with op . If its no outside helping .

2. Well shadow is now dealing with all of DR, which he brung on himself. But get at me stoney, we can match up (;

3. Gohorambo you never issued ****. I farmed a whole clan to cf with only the help of bunny you weren't even involved and decided to sick 3 of your members on me. Not a fair fight. That's why I brought in help

4. It would appear that one claim on SWOTI's wall is real. Their family clan, the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse stripped a member of our subclan yesterday. Then, I check on some members and see this on the wall of T4_creatnchaos_HA: "DivineRegimentDivine RegimentOsW".

You got it, my little ponies. You've picked the wrong jockey.

5. Hmm guerrilla is not allianced with them

6. Neither are new age

7. [bold]Another Update: [/bold]

Just to give you all in idea of how "brilliant" this guy is. *rolls eyes because I don't know the code* He has now blocked AND unfollowed me. I now have no way to contact him to negotiate nor follow through with any kind of cf.
    Guess he likes being farmed.
    Smile, out

8. Code:
    [b]Bold Text Here[/b]

9. Damn, I'll fix it later when I'm on pc

10. Pc*
    Damn my iPod is not my friend today

11. Love that genius picture

12. Lets make a list of his actual allies....

1.his clan
    2.his alts

13. Kick Rocks

Divine Regiment was established in December 2011. A Social Clan, DR is currently recruiting permanent members. We are an elite clan who value integrity, honor, and determination.

Now Divine has been opened to anyone looking for true loyalty. We will protect our family to the best of our ability. All that we ask is the same in return, we will not tolerate drama or disrespect to clan members. We enjoy visitors, feel free hang out to see if we are the clan for you (Ash rarely kicks at one percent unless he had a really, really, bad day). If you decide to become a permanent member, please contact owner or council for an interview.

We are a war clan. And as such we are always prepared for trouble. Members must be ready for osw at all times. War experience is nice, but not necessary. We will train you.

Rules:
    ~ Nominally 8 Mcs required, exceptions will be made.
    ~CC activity appreciated.
    ~BL, 1vs1 unless broken by opponent, then clan will join.
    ~No Minimum defense pot requirement, but we do recommend, at least, 500 Att/Spy att potions.
    ~18 And Over, Maturity is Expected
    ~Activity checks will be performed regularly.
    ~Do not disturb Fubs. This is really dangerous. Especially after what happened to...

War History:
    We have participated in many small OSWs, including a more recent fight against The Four Horsemen of Apocalypse and Shadow Warriors of The Fallen. We have also proudly stood beside our family in WDGAF and ZAFT on three occasions, most recently in the oG/UC/Apoc/Warlor vs. WDGAF/ZAFT six month war.

Divine Family
    Divine Regiment - Home
    Divine Kingdoms Mid-Sub <Reopening Soon>
    -Divine Academy-
    Additional clans (Including a possible EE branch) coming soon.

And a treat for reading this far:

Council
    We currently have seven council members:
    ~xXxBullpoopooMojoxXx
    ~Jburk - Leader
    ~Evil_Leprechaun
    ~Harbinger-of-Fear/Fubs
    ~Whols (Inquires for DK)
    ~lllIlIllII-ASH-lIIIllIlIl - Co-Owner
    ~DarkusLitus - Co-Owner

Current Goals

Our primary objectives are Re-opening Divine Kingdoms, Recruitment, and rebuilding after the recent OSW. We don't currently host EE, but are considering it after we stabilize. Presently equipment EBs are high priority with HTE between them and during U.S. night.

Alliances

DR is Proudly allied with our Family in WDGAF and ZAFT. We are extremely protective of our Friends, We will fight for as long as it takes.

14. I will bring his clan down

15. Also in case you missed it n_c_u guerilla black hand and the others don't care about them

16. Laughed at the genius moment. OP, u should meet the YouTuber, MinnesotaBurnz. He's just like u.

17.  glad I could entertain you :)

18. Srsly, look him up

19. Well done, Smiles 