Dear KAW: A Dilemma

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Dear KAW,

How are you? Well, I'm great. I've been really busy with work, and preparing for something, and I wanted to tell you what.....

My wife, she's preggers. Yup. Pregnanté. With child. it will be number 3 for us, and it will be our first girl. We are excited.

The only thing difficult here is deciding on a name.

And I have a glaring secret that you will all know about - and she doesn't. I am pushing to name our new angel "Arkosa".

Naturally, if Mrs. The Deuce knew the origin of that name, she would reject it immediately and have me committed. But I think the name is beautiful. She said it's nice and it's one of 3 names being considered. (Nora and Elizabeth are the other two).

I don't know, KAW. Should I tell her? Or should I continue my mild deception and name my child after a warrior princess in my tap-tap alternative lifestyle.

Help!!

2. It's better than Calydor or Z'uthermak  It is a very nice name though

3. Hahahahha that's brilliant.

Don't tell her. It's a good name.

Nora and Elizabeth are both common

4. Wait till its on the birth certificate, then come clean, if your serious in your consideration of said name.

5. Love the name. If it doesn't work try Beulah McGillicutty.

6. Congrats Willy. I'm sure the Devs will bless the child.

Also, I wanted to name my daughter Arkosa, if I ever had one. Wtf man?

7. Well, I'm no law man. The name is sweet, why not name your daughter after the KAW Princess...?

8. That'll be our 4th choice.

9. We will need to protect the child from Arkosa's son, Barkosa.

10. When I have a son I want to name him Apheriun.

11. Your first mistake was telling her about your alternative lifestyle. Let's hope she doesn't discover your other alternative lifestyle.

Regarding the name, I'd have to know your wife to give a fair answer, but my default is honesty. Simply because it can't bite you in the butt later.

You wouldn't want your wife to secretly name your next son after the pool boy, the mailman or a PIMD character.

Congrats on your first girl - and good luck!

12. I have mixed views on this. I would normally say go along the truth option however if you are serious about naming your child after the kaw princess then honestly never tell her. Not until your child is of an old enough age to then go "DAMN THAT'S COOL I'M NAMED AFTER A GAMING PRINCESS"

13. Ofcourse, if you don't tell her and one day she decides to play kaw, well. You're stuffed. Like mega royally stuffed. Infact you would be completely *insert random age appropriate profanity of your choice here* ed.

14. Pretend it's a coincidence that her name is the same as the princess of kaw.

15. I'll sue ATA for naming their Princess after my child.

Brilliant.

16. Congratulations!

17. Don't. If you do name your daughter that, you'll be forced to remember this game until the end of time

18. Congrats on your baby girl!

Regarding the origin of the name, keep it a secret. Any great relationship is built on lies & secrets.

19. Watch out when she gets in her teens willy it will be hard

20. Play it off and say, "Oh, that's where her name came from." She'd get a 2nd birthday on the anniversary of kaw to make it up to her.