Dear Invictus Castra (HTE CLAN)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troll has always been a asshole or in other words a troll lol...

2. Yep I know hun but he knows he cant beat me 1v1 so has took advantage of the fact im in a hte clan who wont hit back as they fear thef fact hes at kotfe n I dont blame them either as youve rightly earned your reputation and theyfear the consequences of hitting him from kotfe.

So he is simply looking to try n claim a victory from me leaving clan so he can post the fact im clanless......but hes silly if im clanless the hits on his main will only increase.
    The second he put the weight of his clan against mine he basically gave up on me .

Im claiming that a victory ......the kawmunity aint stupid they know what hes done

3. He most likely just doesn't want you to self pin I've been in 1v1 it gets boring if the other person self pins so why not hit the clan

4. Says he is gonna leave, 4hrs later he is still at invictus castra...

Go troll :)

5. They won't last long troll

6. Uh, invictus castra got their ass whooped by winkmurdered when he was alone 

7. Parsfan,

IC can feel free to hit me back, I told you it's personal meaning I won't involve others. Bam here is my word. What else do you need?

I'm not hiding behind anyone, this isn't the first time I've targeted an entire clan.

First step in destroying an enemy, make them clanless and unable to join a new one. Good luck.

8. You're claiming victory? Lol,

You've been stripped on that account and your alt. You claim you lost 5b and caught the strip.... Yet your post about it on your wall is 6 hrs after I stripped you. Seems legit.

Especially since you sat naked for those 6 hrs and weren't active in the eb.

So enjoy your "victory", don't buy any allies. Do what you do best, be a naked spy and talk.

9. Last time I checked her nose was up the butt of Chubby Chaser

10. translation = your trying to get brownie points .and yes youthboy unicorn chubby chaser is one of the men i admire he is a strong warrior and funny with it .you though dropped build to escape what ever enemy you couldnt match .

11. or he dropped build to fight someone he couldn't hit 

12. Troll you're literally the most attention seeking person in kaw. You didnt need to let the world know you're hitting a mighty HTE clan.

14. no he didnt he fake retired and never went away .

15. Thanks for your input JANO, as always I wIll mediate on it in my zen garden. Your opinion means so much to me you see.

This thread has reduced IC numbers by 6 in their top 20 so far, that is its purpose.

Please go on.

16. I hate it when people pick on hte clans...It's like holding your knife to a puppys throat to get the owner to do what you want...

Btw-messing with jäger isn't smart...I tried that once in college, and it didn't end well 

17. Not a single person has left this clan due to your week ass attempt at strips.

U hired my 50b in allies had me open for 6 hours while I slept (cause I actually have a life) and I woke up n hired 45b in allies.

Your saying im naked av had allies since your fail strip noob.

Only time im naked is when am sleeping next to ma woman.......you should try putting your 7 accounts down for a bit and see what the world has to offerinstead off taptaptap fail scout fail scout waaa waaa waaa give me attention in forums

18. We class 50b as a strip still? I'd call that taxing. A strip nowadays has gotta be 2/300b plus.

19. Vall he only got 5b of it I wokeup to 45b and 47 actions in ma news feed lol

20. I'm sure you took a SS to prove that? Oh no you don't. Talks all you got buddy. Considering you went straight to wc afterwards to rant.

I will continue to "tax" you and strip your clanmates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.