Dear Devs-- Enough Indi wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by mlm__LADY__mlm, Jun 24, 2014.

1. How bout an indi war roster has a possibility of matching a clan in war

2. Support !! i dont want inactive in wars , effort of other active will be useless

3. SUPPORT amazing, i loven it, this would be amazing, no more nubs in war good

4. Holy crap! India wars going on maybe two weeks and you are already whining cause you can't win 90% of the time? Get a life.

No support

5. Boo hoo enought already i repeat what i constantly hear peeps say here.

You dont like hunts dont partisapate
    You dont like inde wars dont partisapate

I think the community as a whole showed they didnt like explot wars so they stopped partisapating.

many proclam to not like noobs and eb faries but you keep jab jab jab on about them constantly?

dev realize allowing the general kaw public the ability to war is good for the bottom line. So enough with.your they dont deserve war crap. Get over yourself

6. @stinkhead

My eyes

Your writing burns

7. Just noticed a lot of SH in this thread calling other people nubs.

YOU SO FUNNY ツ

8. Nope, i dont like ppl who are innactive and then others who dont xtial, im sure im not alone

9. @stillborn troll

see what i did their? made fun of your name. Does this mean i get in the cool kids club?

10. Troll and the others are just too scared to do indi cause they might lose their precious Edge. They are not true warriors, just elitists.

11. I dont get y ppl who dont war r posting here

12. You got me frog I'm an elitist.

I'm not gonna risk my edge on a noobfest

13. Oh look. An exploiting SH doesn't like the fair and balanced indi wars.

14. I think the individual wars bring out the true warriors, when i did the first one they had we had 15mins to get ready with a WC and tracker and it really brings people together to work as a team.

I mean sure, you get those noobs who never warred before but other then that if they are an EB noob if they don't do good they probably won't come back. I for one may start warring again if it continues to stay like this.

Also you make some good friends!

15. Waaaaa waaaaa waaaaaa. Cry me a river and grow. Love the new wars.

16. Oh look death hates inde wars sooo much he is partisapating in one right now lol

as i said before inactives happen in most any type of wars inde asw explot wars so that isnt a solid point

do what most of kaw does with inactives , spank them or they dont learn anything

17. I love indi wars ...... normally no one will have me, but with indi wars. U could be stuck w/ me