Dear Devs-- Enough Indi wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by mlm__LADY__mlm, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Mid/big builds arent something you just suddenly decide to do without experience (in ewar). How many wcs want a big/mid with no experience over an sh that wont leak? Learn as sh, then grow

2. I'm sure with a little work on the devs end they can run both types of wars simultaneously, have clans sign up who want to war against other clans that sign up, and have individuals that have casted outside of a clan matched against other individuals that have done the same! Problem solved and everybody wins! I have been warring since the start of EE wars, and can say I enjoy both, during individual wars I have met a lot of new people which has been great! Personally I'd rather war with my clan mates if devs came up with a way to do both types at the same time, but would like an alternative if for some reason I didn't make our roster that war and didn't feel like finding another clan to war with!

3. No chubby ive seen plenty of sh war with little to no bfe when they begin warring

4. no support these individual wars are the best although I wouldnt be against the devs running clan wars maybe 25% of the time

5. There Should be sum kinda cheuk-up for inactives and xtal holders

6. "Real Warriors"

i lmao at this :roll: :lol:

7. Lol. All the 20m plus CS matches have been really close and fair.

Maybe upgrade from your noob build and you'll get good matches

8. FULL SUPPORT.

Needs clans wars for professionals and individuals wars for noobs and those who couldnt find clans to war in.

I ve seen instances in indi wars where there are alts that were just created, stats of hardly 10 K, 2 of same size so that they get matched against each other. In such a case, it becomes and advantage for them coz they could earn so many miths even aftr being so small.

9. Val is noob, regardless of build

10. Look At dis EB faireh

11. War clans brought this change on, and war clans complaining about the indi wars isn't going to convince the devs to change the setup. If anything it most likely enforces the idea that the indi wars is the right direction. It's still being abused by some jerks casting statless, bunch of others warring without xstals and a few various other problems.

But imo, the problems with these wars is nowhere near as bad as the lb/sh exploit warring clans where you know as soon as your mathed which side wins. These wars are at least fair and are exposing new players to wars. It really looks like the way to go with wars for now, and the war clans have only themselves to blame for it.

12. I'm an SH, and I say no support.
    I made this acct to have fun on, but not to use all the time. The indi wars give my main, a mid, a chance to war. I have fun warring this acct, but want to war my main more, so yes a combination of the two would be good and I can support that, but not 25% indi, go at least 50/50 and I support that .

13. I support that noob stray above me too!

14. Sh are an exploit, jeez, is honesty obsolete in forums? I know this from experience, I have several. There only advantage in war is they pay crap compared to what they make. Everyone knows this, whether they care to admit it or not. Sorry war clans, the rest of kaw is tired of being outplundered, while kicking your sh roster's ass. So deal with the consequences, clan wars may be benched till they figure out the loophole. If any of u hard core warriors are bored in the meanwhile, start an osw, no rules, n u can wear full equip, lol

15. All is fair in war, savan

16. No way. I actually get to war for once. Idc If I lose but at least I get the opportunity without having a completely ridiculous build. Tyvm goodbye

17. No support.

18. Yes and let it go back to LB and SH wars again

I use to war during 2nd season and found a great clan to war with managed a lvl5 edge and was hitting top 10 in plunder on every war I joined in.

Then the clan died due to osw and the only people that was being accepted was tower builds or gh so I cashed in all I had.

This indi system brings the element of chance and skill back into the game just cos you SH accounts can't handle a bit of fair play doesn't mean the rest of us have to suffer for your selfish ways.

19. No support ur a sh and reason for indi wars ALL SH SUCK