Dear Devs-- Enough Indi wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by mlm__LADY__mlm, Jun 24, 2014.

1. @stinkhead

Please type in coherent sentences, my cipher ring isn't working on your writing

2. @troll, tell me I'm wrong by saying a mid is a build that's not finished.

You're telling me I'm stupid because I don't realize that people will always find a way to cheat and I'm saying it's the people's fault for beating the system. How can it be the devs fault that people use exploits? I don't blame them for that. What I do blame them for is not acting up when the problem arises.

3. @troll nevermind I thought you typoed my name sorry disregard the last post

4. It's not a ******* exploit lol.

It's allowed by the system, therefore it's a legit strategy.

If devs want to label it as an exploit they need to:

1) change the system/build mechanics
    2) make it against the rules to war as a SH

Until then SH are a legit build.

Also under your logic, yes mids are incomplete builds. Why should I have to war alongside incomplete, leaky builds?

5. @rice

Yeah was referring to guy above TNT

6. I would rapport this

7. I feel like I'm missing something. Weekdays an indie war?

8. The truth is that ee was dying and the devs needed to do something different. My opinion the individual wars are a good thing just based on participation

9. I guess you are right with the fact that SH are a legit build. That keeps slipping my mind with everyone saying that it's an exploit. Lol

I also agree, no one wants to war with leaky mids. They aren't finished building yet, so of course they are going to be weak in almost every aspect. You've changed my mind about SH I give you that. But what I was trying to get at before to everyone is that In all honesty, mids should NOT war. They have to grow.

Most people complaining about how no one wants then in ee wars think their build is good enough for war. Even having 3 mil adt and 2.5 mil sdt isn't good if you're attack stats are 4 mil and spy stats are like 500k. You're still a mid in my eyes

10. Troll it's not the players fault that they all jump to follow an exploit build and stacking system. And yes devs labelled it as an exploit.
    Who's fault is it that they jumped on the bandwagon abandoned growth and the desire to grow and dropped build for an easy win?

Same mentality as every easy win in life. Easy options always there. Some if us would rather not contribute to the problem though.
    Drop build become a ps. Easy 5 seconds.
    No? why? because I would then be a hypercritical sob for adding to the problem.

Casting multiple accounts? Nope because again it would make me something that to me is abhorrent.
    People blaming indi for clans breaking up. Bs. Name one ee clan that's the same as when ee started.
    None of them. All have changed rosters and the too drop friends in favour of the right build if their friend won't change build.

Devs should run both systems at the very least until a match up system that can be used to prevent exploits.

11. Op, you are an sh so you do not get a say.

12. lmao troll you call it a legit strategy i call it a bunch of bitches who dropped there build instead of warring like big boys and girls....

but your name says it all...

:lol: :lol:

13. Andy, you dont get a say for having such a dumb opinion

14. @Oblivion_machine

They might be a bunch of bitches, can't argue with that because a lot of the time it's true... But it's still a legit build until the devs take a stance at removing it.

However lots of the SH are small newer players who have stayed small because the incentives to growing aren't there. This should be changed.

15. Andy gets an opinion because he's a P.I.M.P.

Deal with it

:lol:

16. Omar I agree, Andy's just an idiot.

17. Farm till oblivion, yes many have dropped build. What is wrong with a new player growing into sh for experience/mith/equip?

18. Totally support !!! Season 4 now!!! Stop inactive indi wars

19. Omar would this new Sh have months worth of eb equipment from hunting/drops to be semi competitive?