Dear Devs-- Enough Indi wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by mlm__LADY__mlm, Jun 24, 2014.

1. I think we need a non prestige league.

No mith or xtals required and no rewards except for earned gold.

New players have a place to learn without causing others to lose what they have invested.

2. This is at least the tenth thread I've seen just ranting about individual wars and I'm sick of it.

Not because you can't be angry about doing individual wars.

Not because you want clan wars.

But because none of you seem to be able to read.

You're all raging about how the devs have forgotten clan wars or that we can't only have individual wars, when for all we know, we might (and based on so much negative feedback we definitely will) have mostly clan wars next week. The devs aren't going with only individual wars, they're only doing a week of solely individual wars. Calm down and wait until next week. The thread's 4 days old and you're all acting like the devs have given up on people who like warring with their clans.

3. Individual wars are awesome. A great opportunity for people not ready to dedicate their build, time, and money to EE to still experience that aspect of gameplay. Do I think clan style EE warring should be done away? No. Do I think individual wars are good for the game? Yes

4. Umm J3acon did u not see all last week as well? "another" week this isn't the first week of indi wars all we are trying to say is that we want choices

5. Last week was mostly the all star war. I suppose those are only technically individual wars.

6. Whats a 'real warrior' per Op ?

I'm confused - other than two hours every other day why are EE'ers being referred to as warriors ?

Genuine question. Sorry its off topic

7. Cole, did u not read the forum first, Yes I do agree that indi wars are good ... for some but not all, I think its a great tool for those who are new to ee wars or those who are testing there builds like u have said .. but to do these indi wars week after week isn't not good. I don't mind them and sadly I have to do them to keep my ee going but I would rather war with my clan mates where I Know we have a tracker and wc rather than cast and pray that u get matched with one .. I also think that indi wars are good for new wc/trackers it gives them time to practice or become better at it without it fully affecting a real ee clan.

8. How bout instead devs track activity. Also to sign uo for war you, the spell costs 1 xtal and its converted into 2 war xtals. If you go inactive or dont use your war xtals then they disappear after the hour war.

9. @ troll. You can match your alts in clan wars as well. So thats not much of an argument.

10. Wow that was written badly sorry was not paying attention.

11. No support make the sh grow

12. No support. Indi wars are perfect. For reasons comley stated earlier

13. NO SUPPORT

14. No suppor

15. Ok then. No Support, Op is an SH. I enjoyed EE in pre season 1 testing with 100 clan rosta's.

Smaller rosta's and SH/GH ruined EE.

16. The thing about individual wars is that they are fair matchups. Clan wars are just unfair because everyone stacks their roster so any clan that would be like an individual war clan(with mids etc) would get crushed because of the stacking.

17. Look who is Op.. An Sh!

No support... Time for you to grow or keep matching other sh in the wars!

Devs, individual wars idea working great. Keep them on!

18. No Support,

These individual wars stop the stacking if sh and LB allowing a fair chance between all clans involved. The reason the small ones and noobs come out for these individual wars is because they stand a fighting chance to get ee, mith, and war, where in the clan wars they would match a full sh roster and have no chance of winning. I am neither an inactive or noob but I do support the individual wars because of their equality for all.

Plus who doesn't like warring against low towered peeps :)

~kw