dear Balto

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Balto573, Aug 5, 2014.

1. You talkin bout areek of coarse.

2. He's actually my friend you trash monkey

3. nope talking about you balto or whatever your name now is

4. Zero gravity go float your way out my butt

5. :eek: I distinctly remember when areek was treated as ironmaiden is now :lol:

6. Areek man I'm just messing with you :p you know that because of all those times I hired your ally's when you begged me to.

7. Well any suggestions for new

8. New names tons of nobs left

9. What you mean balto

10. Well I mean weren't you king_areek?

11. Balto got farmed...by balto?

12. What is going on in here. I think my brain cells committed suicide reading this :lol:

13. ha these type of threads are getting so repetative n boreing the bacon screennames / rebecca wrote exactly the same thread the other day .im a noob , your a noob its getting so pathethic .none of you two are noobs you both played over 2 years .find new words to describe people to make it more individual .

14. Yes Balto got farmed by Balto and fell into deep depression and died from a failed suicide attempt. He was then...RESSURECTED.

15. You should read my book based on this called the bbile because the bible was already taken somehow0.0

16. Balto now lives on as a shadow wolf. Oddly it pretty much resembles me :shock:

Roni the day you make a decent thread, worth reading. is the day your comment means anything :p

17. This thread has taken a turn 0.0

18. Did you try adding me on Pal?? "dalton"

19. my thread dedicated to bansee showed who is worth remembering.more than youll ever be wolfie . hense why you never were mentioned with him .keep hateing it shows im under your skin