dealing with ppl who throw wars

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IX_THoR_XI, Aug 22, 2015.

1. I got zero successful actions in a war yesterday. Was active entire war, didn't crystsl because we had huge lead, and we were waving all war. I was awarded 27 mith. Ee2, 4 medallions (extra one for successful spy defends) and 300 loaves. Occasionally someone needs to just absorb to help the others out. Defends make opponent lose more troops....

That being said, I was not and am not happy with zero successful actions... Very embarrassing.

2. Moose nailed it. Whatever system the Devs put in place, people will find a way to circumvent it. I'm not a fan of the direction the Devs have taken this game, but I'll say this: It's not the Devs ruining wars. It's the players. Pimple faced little iPhone warriors wanting to "stick it to" some other pimple faced iPhone warrior 4,000 miles away.

People suck. Fact of life.

3. Devs not very good at drawing lines though, matchups, customer service,listening,developing. They are however very good at ignoring,creating events and finding ways to increase revenue and raising prices and devaluing seals and eq etc.

4. ive been told by a wc more than once to hit bigger targets then me to help bring them down and walked away from a war with 4 successful actions, should i be punished for listening to my wc?