deablade (cue laughing emoji that I no longer have)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Balto573, Nov 2, 2013.

1. I've stalked balto for a while I can confirm he was a perm at war honour

2. WAR Honour is an EE clan. Fields players from world chat. A few EE's does not make a perm member. Don't really care about the rest of the drivel in this thread but I do appreciate facts.

3. Plmparoo has the right concept I was there for a few months till I was told to leave

4. Still doesn't make you a Perm member now does it? You were there for EE and only EE. Never accepted as a perm member. Reasons seem fairly obvious at this point.

5. I was there because I like the cc the people there an I would have been happy if that was my forever clan

6. So again, still doesn't make you a permanent member does it?

7. It makes me as close to a perm as anyone could be

8. Without being a permanent member. It's easy, just repeat after me - "I Was never a permanent member of WAR." See. So simple. You can do it! I believe in you!

9. I would have been there forever if I was allowed to dont you understand

10. I understand clearly. What you are failing to comprehend is that you clearly stated you were a WAR perm member. Is this true or false? Simple question. Easy answer.

11. It is true that I was perm for as long as I was allowed

12. Balto, can I help?

13. You can help in any fight except for the deablade one this ones almost over

14. Wrong answer! We were so close to. Thought we were going to have a break through of honesty and understanding here. Let's keep trying. We can get through this together buddy. Let's start in a different direction. Were you ever given access to all of the rooms WAR has on a popular third party application? This answer is pretty simple. Maybe we can get this one right.

15. I was told the pal group yes but couldn't use pal when I downloaded it so I deleted pal

16. Hmmm, I pretty clearly said "ALL" the rooms and never said which popular third party application. Of course there is one for EE organization. So again, maybe slower this time...did......you.....get.....ALL....the.....rooms?

I'm really trying to help buddy. One falsehood in your statement makes it all suspect for being baloney. This one is glaring unfortunately.

17. I got two rooms not all

18. Okay, good. We are getting somewhere now. It's obvious you don't know me, but, I can speak fairly confidently on this subject. You were never given any actual member rooms, therefore, you were never a member! Woohoo. We did it! We logically deduced an answer and we did it together!

Just making it clear to all the KAW community that you never were or will be a WAR permanent member. WAR perm members don't deserve that association.

19. Gammar is a dieing art.

20. I was a perm you can't take that away and also the fight between deablade and I is over I won /lock