deablade (cue laughing emoji that I no longer have)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Balto573, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Doesn't matter what people say about balto. He is playing kaw for quite a while now as a purist. No one can take that away. Even stuck in clans ca, being whacked and farmed day and night, he still logs on and plays the game as best his build allows.

He should be praised, and given some level of respect, even from his enemies.

2. I'm still confused which of us is Alison?

3. Yup. Baltos the man.

[​IMG]

4. Technically forcing someone to reset and/or make and apology thread is illegal by cyberbullying, so you could get banned op... Don't try and argue with me for gods sake anyone because if you disagree you have less of a brain then anyone thought.

5. I didn't say I would make this guy quit I don't like to make someone quit

6. Good. You fight what you believe in and do it appropriately.

7. Balto , he said he wanted to do tvp . I think thats not a reason to attack him.

8. Lol u pinned him in last 45 mins? I bet he was hitting eb u dumass

9. U started farming him cuz u his clan didnt get a matchup

10. He is a great member in my clan, this whole thing is stupid get a life

11. I think everyone who was not in the clan doesnt get what has happened. Balto is a very cool guy huh? Ofcourse when you hit someone because he does not agree with you. At the end we recieved no match, deablade hasnt forced this to happen so are you still so sure that u right?

12. Yea really if anything the clan doesnt like u and we do like all our perm members so grow up and farm ur clan members

13. Your grammar is terrible. Not one comma, so many spelling mistakes, and before a vowel it is 'an' not a. Much try harder. D-

14. I didn't start farming cause we didn't get matchup I hit him once because he wouldn't stop saying we shouldn't try to get a match then he continued being disrespectful then kicked me with 38% left also he involved three clans I'll enjoy disbanding all those eb clans

15. But I guess these people like to infer that I said something fuckin absurd. Oh did I lose y'all at infer? Not used to hearing over first grade vocabulary words?

16. Mhmm balto

17. Balto u were never a perm in WAR. Keep making up stories.