DD-Warrior

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Xx-ALBA-xX, Nov 7, 2012.

1. But I did, and you admitted it in shorty's wall

2. But didnt you just tell me that you didnt call anyone out? You called on anon who made another thread, and started punching insults at me when I decided not to agree with you.

3. Its called a bluff. And if you look at that clan its a lot bigger than the one i WAS in. I didnt want to deal with them.

4. No, somebody said I was arrogant for boasting, I said are u gunna say that to the other guy with a thread saying he beat somebody

5. I said you were arrogant. You changed the subject to another player. Then later you directed it to drugs after bypassing on your own thread.

6. Bypass? Quote me it

7. War veteran my ass Just because it is on your banner doesn't make it true

8. It just so happens I like your clan, and was a guest there about a week or so ago.

That spared you from a newsfeed full of losses. 

9. Quote you. Yeah. Because Im just that ignorant. Go back and look. And do tell me how tough you are while you are at it. I just love it when the weaklings flex themselves.

10. Rofl drgn w/e

11. Oh just leave, your making 0 sense to me

12. Op 5/6/8 attk np.

Damn mith.

13. Obom haters gonna hate? Are people really haters just because they call you out on your bs or lies?

14. Wow well done drgon  now who's boasting?

15. Voodoo tell me what I've lied about.

16. Yes. It's hard to make sense to fools who only understand themselves. I can bet all my logic comes across as just a bunch if letters. When you are done getting angry about my posts, I'm sure DD will show you what a real 1v1 is.

17. Ok I'm not angry, take a look at shorty's wall and you will see I showed him what a 1v1 is

18. Obom drgn wasn't boastin he was showing hits

19. I already tried... He attacked me a few times and i gave him a lot of steals
    I let you have him (;