DD-Warrior

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Xx-ALBA-xX, Nov 7, 2012.

1. I stole him some 100+ times he only attacked me about 5 times... on this account. He farmed my alt with about 12-15. i was winning all but my last steal.

2. Im talking about you going to forums for your moral support. Topic hasnt changed. Why call out another player? I hardly choose to read forums anymore, but when I do they dont seem to be very humorous or exciting. This is just a follow through of what someone else did. It's always how the OP is winning, yet they always come back a few days later crying.

3. We have some real smart ones about PvP mechanics here lol.

4. How was drgn right? I took ss a a little bit if inc..... He didn't pin me once and cried all over my wall then ran for help, and to top it off he cried to ktb to get me kicked, I stood my ground gave him 5x the inc he gave me.

5. You have no wall posts. Great job.

6. i call BS on him making 30 mil a hit unless op has atleast 1 tril out because my main makes around 30-35 mil a hit and i have around 50 bil in allies you hardly have 20.... sooo

7. Oh your talking crap, I don't need moral support, my iTunes is playing up so I can't dl pal to send him ss, next best thing is here. If you don't like forums just go away, simple

8. It doesn't matter how much the other person has out you'll always make the same when hitting from full bar b

9. You Attacked me less than 10 times.
    YOU were to busy spamming my wall so i couldnt ss it.
    but i can ss my steals if i can get the people stealing from me to stop for maybe 10-15 minutes.

10. Lol yeah that was just inflation. i only made 3 and some change when i got through his mith and pots

11. My crap? Yeah. That's what people would call it. I can see how you'd be offended after being called out. Change the subject to another player, and now to music. We are talking about you and DD, not anyone else. I dont side with you, but that's okay. Because not everyone will. Now insulting me isnt going to gain yourself any more help.

12. DD stop talking crap, I gave you what you wanted now I'm done, happy kawing

13. Oh are you on drugs? Seriously stfu I'm calling no1 out, you are irritating me

14. I never said go post anything in forums...

You chose to do that on your own.

I asked for a real fight. and what do i get a spam of wall posts that i delete and a Forum post titled my name.

15. Copying VooDoo HOORAH!!!

16. Ah. I see when you are angry, you lack the ability to properly spell. So I'll spell this out for you. Y-O-U A-R-E. you are. This whole threa is dedicated to DD-Warrior. His/her name is even in the title. We call that a call out. I know it might be hard for someone without a clear head to understand, but when you make a thread like this, always be in command of the situation. Right now, seems to not be working.

17. Ok DD, you wanted proof that you weren't getting my gold, so I gave you it. For everyone else go look at fun_sized_shorty's wall in my current clan, DD is crying cause I alone hit him and his friend 100 times, yet in a post on this thread he claims it was only 10? Everyone can see him crying to get me kicked from ktb. I'm not looking for help/moral support/ to boast, I'm simply proving to DD he's an idiot, haters can hate idc atleast I don't lie

18. Oh I don't think it's getting through to you.... I called him out, beat him and his friend, and made this thread to prove a point to him, not call him out

19. YOU NEVER HIT ME MORE THAN 10 TIMES.