DD-Warrior

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Xx-ALBA-xX, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Whatever DD, that's why you asked shorty to drop me from ktb, cause you knew you weren't getting anywhere with me

2. Im taking DD's side on this. Posting in forums like this is a sign of help asking. You are not happy, so pretend to think you are winning and want to show the public to get a moral and possible troop boost.

3. I'm not asking for help, it's over i won he's butthurt. Simple

4. That's why you post arrogance in forums. I didnt see him complaining. He answered your call here, and you didnt seem to like that.

5. If you won so easy why the post?

Usually the losing side does the OP'in

6. Calling a person a noob and boasting shows that you are just a bastard.

7. To prove a point to him. Trust me if I needed help I wouldn't be posting here

8. Yet you went to some clan and fed them lies when they said that theyd drop you if i left the clan i was at, i left thinking that you might fight like a man, and actually put up a fight, but what did you do? stayed there and continued to have them back you.

9. Yes. No. We dont trust you one bit. You think you are the first to act like this? You have already proven that you asked for help with this.

10. Was expecting a different type of double D's*
    Fail post above please laugh at me

11. Oh wtf are you talking about? I've asked for no help the clan I'm in know nothing about this only what DD has posted on shorty's wall. I had a point to prove and I proved it. Awesomous just posted about beating a guy are you all gunna go call him arrogant?

12. You won, yet those screen shots of your news feed clearly show you losing.

Hmm.

13. As you can see on her wall DD asked for me to be dropped, I didn't feed anyone lies.

14. So drgn I'm suppose to have 0 inc to win? Get a grip

15. I thought it was about a boob warrior....

16. :roll:

Yes, that is clearly what I meant.

17. Why don't u both show us SS of you attacking each other then we can see who is winning 

18. Lol drgn was right your an sorta stupid :p