day long ee wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SE-Phoenix-SE, Dec 6, 2013.

1. You do...as do i lol, but how many people in a NON-LB clan would stay on KaW for 24hr STRAIGHT warring? I know i wouldn't ;) and i know a ton of my friends wouldn't...but they would still war and be active

2. Loved old school wars. Would be great to see again, and not being able to pin leaks or self pin on quest. Interesting concept hope it happens. I personally want to see 48 hour wars.

3. Can we just have no xtal ee wars? Lol

4. Thread is about the dumbest one I heard thus far

5. Domo you must not be in forums much

Also you provided no information whether be subjective or even objective to support your statement

6. Support for a 1 day war

7. Increase mith pay out tho

8. Not many people could fit in 48 hours of warring... If they did 6-12 hour ee wars it would be a lot better for the majority.

9. Doesn't anyone remember the 4 hr war with 2 xstals?

They were awesome! Hardly anyone had towers then! Good times

10. Bumpity bump bump till devs release more information on longer wars

11. this is amazing idea and I would like to see it happen in the next few months and I think you should be able to use 4 crystals per day war lol I would be one of those people active for 24 hours straight

12. I agree with ace, ace and i spent that last week knocking the snot out of eachother. And i think ive created a pvp monster so this is a great idea for us PVP'ers

13. Not many would be able to dedicate that much time from their real lives, and to be honest, there already are "system wars" for this. No support

14. No way. Just like 2 hour wars, the WC will require full Xtals and mith recasting as well as being on most of the day.

15. I think something like this could be a lot of fun.

Clearly not for everyone, however, I think you could get enough interested to casually do a test run at the very least.

Further, it might be a good idea to introduce some type of 'base' feature, where war leaders could place a % of their members (perhaps a max of 25% at one time) into a safe zone of sorts where they can't hit or be hit.

Something like this could A.) Be used to allow members to get to get to full bars again B.) Prevent people who are working/sleeping from being massive leaks C.) Work into some type of creative banking strategy for high plunder makers.

Would add a new level of coordination and almost force people to schedule when they will be on so they can war in shifts.

16. its a war game i support this idea bring pvp in sence back even if only 24 hour wars no xstals or if u do bring war crystals in

17. No support.
    I'm addicted enough to do such kind of war, but really don't want to screw myself more in rl because of kaw.

18. Day long war no xtals

19. No support without the matchup system being fixed. Can you imagine being handed a mismatch and suffering through days of bs? For this type of war you need to be able to square up the matchup by being able to manipulate rosters. Current mu system can't handle 1hr wars much less a day long one.

20. And who the hell wants a whole day of mindless spamming turtle war? Classic maybe but devs killing ee wars with the turtle war structure.