day long ee wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SE-Phoenix-SE, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Lag is an issue but it is more a player issue than war issue (in most cases but not all) also don't forget this is a day-3 day war woth maybe even no xstals so the ko's would be far different

2. [​IMG]

This is another reason I don't war often. I think it's my own issue because no other person I've met has had this issue this is a different story though.

3. Yeah i understand lol

4. That server crap happens OFTEN, almost often enough for me to give up KaW. But ya know kaw is addicting.

In CC I have to click send, click ok, click space, click send, click ok, click space, click send.

Eventually it sends (about 5 repeats).

5. I have to do that in forums...you're not alone

6. I just want devs to fix it :cry:

7. I'd be up for this, would be fun. Support.....

8. I could do a 4 hour war. Maybe. But I couldn't trust enough people to be active anything longer then 4 hours. Some people arent active for 1 hour ears 

9. That's what makes the war, that activity level. Almost nobody can be active throughout a whole.1-3 day long war...so those who's activity is at the higher level will have a far better chance of winning...meaning you need loyal and trustable warriors

10. I would love to see a 1 day war!

11. Meaning you need a clan of no life no job no kids living in parents basement players with nothing better to do to win clan.
    Ee is a fun skirmish.
    Could make this a once quarterly event though for the lunatics out there though.
    Old wars where other players could hit you to keep you pinned whilst at work or rest may have worked. Without that this would just be battle of the biggest leaks

12. That was a bit harsh knight...but no

Not everyone works on the weekends so that is a great time to have them, if you want to go out with friends but still war then hey, do a shorter war that will also be available...if you have kids then you can war around your schedule...i doubt you'll get 24/7 incoming...and i don't believe living in a basement or not benefits you or hinders you.so that os pure choice lol :)

13. I love this idea. Bring real life in. People sleep going to work trying to EE. It wouldn't be a 24/7 turtle war. People would be out of pin, and you would be able to regain.

I have twins. Very active, but getting a solid hour to do nothing but a war is hard. This levels the playing field for people with lives.

14. Just saying kaw is competitive.
    No one will want to war in a clan that doesn't want to win. Tried being inactive in a two hour war. Perm farm. Now put real life into that mix without clan and sub clan pinning your inactive times.
    With kids rl work and sleep I would never war 24 hours. Tried before and they totally kill.
    Harsh but the reality is it sounds great until you realise that your life stopped for a game. And if you put rl first then you let your friends on here down. So the only way you win is that clan scenario.
    Keep it quarterly if at all and at least you give the crazies amongst is a chance to kill themselves for a 24 hour war. Mad to most of us maybe but I didn't say rule it out.
    I just think some of you are crazy 

15. I like this idea.

However...

I feel that there should be no minimum/maximum roster (obviously other than 1 and 100).

CS should obviously play a big part in matchups.

10 people each with 10 mil cs, combined against 100 people with 1 mil cs. that kind of thing.

It would be chaotic, it would be amazing, it would be incredibly fun, and it could swing either way.

MAKE EET HAPPEN DEVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. And those who like it who haven't done at least a 12 hour war. Try a 12 hour system war first. No cheating don't pin yourselves or clan mates to get a true image best done with a alliance clan and see where you stand later when the real life dust settles.
    Also think of the pot cost. Ouch but good luck if you get them. Practice first for it though

17. That's the thing though, this war could actually be easier for ppl with thick schedules than 1 or 2 hr wars...think about it like this: you almost never have free time but when you do you don't want to spend it on kaw so being 100% active for 1-2hr can be tough. But a 24hr war you wouldn't be required (unless they're insane) to be 100% active because that is impossible...thus being you may get on, maybe have half bars,.unload and get off...you're still actively contributing but you don't have to stay awake and on kaw for 24hr

18. o_O seriously. Ok I must know lots of crazy players on here then 