Dawn of the Foxes striped and helpless!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Game_Master (01), Jan 3, 2013.

1. I have successfully determined, after long grueling hours of research and study, that this player is in fact a troll and is only doing this because he wishes to slow our grow as much as he can, considering the slight damage he could actually do.
    (Actually I was just taking a piss when the idea hit me)

2. 'OMG! 80 mill will ruin their KaW experiance!'
    Said no one ever.

3. 80 mil is like a warbeasts

4. I STRIPPED GAME_MASTER OF
    OH. MY. GOD.
    OH. MY. GOD.
    OH. MY. GOD.
    I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID IT IM SO SPECIAL !! I CAN ONLY DREAM OF ONE DAY STRIPPING 80 MILLION LIKE YOU :/:/:/:/:/

5. 5 mil? Omg can you buy me

6. I don't know bout you guys, don't you just love noobs trying to look all big by stripping crappy amounts?

7. 80M at 60K CS is a large amount. So you turd nobler band wagoners can just chill out and let Sholron and party handle it.

8. My alt has 1 stable lvl 1 and has over 10b in 3 days. When he WASN'T that active. No. 80m is sad.

9. I'm starting to get the feeling that he's just trolling us all. Or I hope so for his sake.

10. @Rogue maybe after I strip farm some mouthy kid. You have nice stats

11. SWoD, you say a player with one stable has made 10b in a matter if days? I call bs

12. Yay! :D shadow is gonna hire me. I'm just 1 mil away from my next forge

13. Jas, they could be a hansel

14. Or he could hit items phase in haunting

15. He's made 15b in 2 days b4... Not bad for a 150/150 0/0 account

16. I'll be eagerly awaiting your apology thread and your desperate plea for a ceasefire 

17. Ceasefires op to be hit. I don't think many people in the clan can hit game_master

18. Go on op, try for 180mil next time!!

Yet I don't see op asking for a cf anytime soon.

And I think he's actually creating threads to laugh at the bandwagon because you guys are terrible...

19. Jas. I just told you. He has 1 stable so he can do 1 damage with pots on the seals on haunting. It's easy to get him 2b an epic on average