Dawn of a New Age

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Narcissist, Feb 18, 2015.

1. I believe as players we have to take some of the blame for any deterioration of kaw. It's a game we play, because we enjoy it.
    But many players don't play " in the spirit of the game", and instead we see so many exploits to get an upper hand.
    Pvp hasn't died, but when hitting players and having retaliation from an entire clan or alliance, it makes ppl not bother trying that aspect of the game.
    The pvp events have helped this, as most of us take the hits with a chuckle and hit back, but it doesn't work that way outside of an event.

2. Thanks for all of the great comments guys.

Really wanted to stress the importance of community improvement.

3. First off a very well thought out thread, nice job.

Second i completely agree with all it, change is difficult but I think necessary for this game to start thriving again

Lastly, I played back in 2012 and this aspect of the game was very prominent, I wanted to talk on to the people on here, and was my favorite aspect of the game

Though in our clans a lot of this has died, I think some of it still lives on in the forums, for me the forums are all that keep me playing

4. Exactly --Mule,

I quit KaW because all of my accounts were permanently banned from forums.

By the grace of ATA and a few dozen apologizes, they gave me the ability to play again.

5. Dayum, so wise Willy

6. Support. The devs definitely need really revamp the PvP aspect. Not only that, though, they need to stop releasing so many new lands so quickly.

Each year I was hoping to be BC, and each time I started to get a good income and felt that I could actually do it new lands were released. Now that I'm in osw I'll never reach BC, but that's besides the point. The lands are released way too quickly and unless devs wanna make HTE free and introduce a 12 hour eb that cost 120 nobs or something of that nature, the smaller players will never reach HFLC and HFBC even.

Anyway, support. Devs need to change their focus on the game to something that's less traditional and something more creative.

7. Erok, for the 1st time in my life.
    You my friend have grown.

I would honestly say that NaughtyGwen would be so very proud of you.

I'm proud of you. So very proud.

A very good post. Rich in ideas!

8. Nice thread op full support. This game has evolved into more than just a game it's a way of life. Respect to each player on how they play those who enjoy pvp go for it and those who enjoy ebs. And to the redstars who want to be number one by spending hudge amounts of money. To each there own but let's understand we all choose to play in our own way Ty

9. @ Male

Thank you. Miss you man. Once my perm silenced gets revoked I'll private message you.

Let's catch up.

10. Yepps. Let's do that.

12. Did I just spend 30 seconds watching that GIF...

13. It's very interesting you would make a thread about sharing personal information when your own clan members have done that very thing - which is why after two years of being there, I left.

14. Wow I have not read a better written post about responsibilities since the Magna Carta

15. Thought this was gonna be some smack talk about new age 
    Disappointed XD

16. Ashes ️

17. Good thread! Now we all men, women, cats, dogs and APES know our responsibility towards this game to enjoy it for a longer period of time. Good things do come to an end but....The Later the BETTER!!! :D

18. OMG! Sinus clearing. Holy Hell