Dark Souls 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by A_R_E_S, Oct 26, 2014.

1. i dont know anything about 2, i just really want a copy of it so i can experience it. One was amazing to me.

2. Op if you're going to make a thread about your thoughts on DS2. Then atleast give us your thoughts on it.

Ive played it through twice, and now I can never play it again. Quite repetitive.

3. Never played it

4. Im a DS1 & 2 Veteran without spoiling anything
    Ds1 was a masterpiece one of the few games of its kind
    It truly enforces the punishment factor along with the need to learn from your screw ups
    Ds2 was a bit of a repeat however the graphics were much better due to better funding along with frame rate pvp however was where the real work was done
    Say goodbye to lag stabs.......almost xD
    Common like theyd actually get rid of lag stabs pffft comon its Dark Souls ppl
    The game itself of Ds2 wasnt as punishing as its predecessor simply because they made healing easier and summoning someone to help you reallllllly makes the game easier so i decided that i would try to make the game harder by playing "Fashion Souls" thats right Fashion Souls fighting and looking amazing while doing it, anddddd cosplay souls .....still looking for armor to cosplay KaW loading screen girl, we got the sword in the last dlc (ivory straight sword) but im not sure about well anything else
    ;-;
    So yea
    Thats my view on it

5. I really wanted to enjoy DS2 but I absolutely suck at it. Got as far as some big knight with a mace or something. The respawn point takes you back before you face the first set of rats which poison you.

A mate said I should have bought some equip or something by now but I have never even found a merchant.

My god the rage that flowed through me whilst playing that game nearly turned me full on darth vader.

I'll stick to Borderlands 2 thank you :) not that im encouraging anyone to play it of course (dumbest kaw rule of them all?)

6. I been playing it since the day of demon soul to dark soul then dark soul 2 very good game

7. I'm stuck in Anor Londo on Dark Souls. I chose to become an Archer (already knew it wouldn't be easy) as I usually do in RPGs if available. I've only defeated of course the Taurus Demon , Abyss Gatekeeper, Iron Golem, Chaos Witch Quelaag , Grey Wolf Sif, Capra Demon, and Gaping Dragon. I refuse to try to fight pinwheel til later on because getting to pinwheel is a pain as it is. The ceaseless demon as well is difficult to me as well. But so far from what I've seen... Soccerers are pretty beast..

As for Dark Souls 2.... I want to beat Dark Souls before I advance onward to Dark Souls 2.

8. Will it ever be remasterd for.ps4?