Dark Souls 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by A_R_E_S, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Area to talk about dark souls or dark souls 2 if anyone needs help wall me

2. Wall or follow me if u need help

3. This is going to get locked for third party advertising...

4. Its not advertising. Your welcome to talk about any game you want but you can't tell people to go play it.

Its not a app either I don't think. Its a console (and PC?) Game.

5. No one wanted to When you asked in wc, what makes you think anyone would want to here?

Noob

6. I've played Dark Souls, the first one. I didn't like it at all :geek: I definitely got stuck and gave up.

7. Doesn't matter if it's an app or pc or console game. All considered 3rd party. But yes you can talk about it, just don't tell others to go play it.

8. ^ oh my gerd, a real life girl gamer. I've never seen one of these mythical creatures before.

9. Ahhh I thought it was only third party apps. Thanks acetown

10. :geek: well anyway I got stuck still at the beginning. And that game has poor lighting :lol: maybe that's the point but idk.

11. Yes, that is the point. A gloomy dark setting that makes you use all resources available to you.

12. I have Dark Souls 2....I've yet to actually get anywhere in it.

13. I played ds2 when I first got my Xbox got stuck an kinda forgot about it. Was pretty Hadassah tho

14. DS2 veteran here! I can defeat some bosses without even being hit. I farmed giant lord to bonfire intensity +28 and still going higher :lol: DaS was easy too. Now I only play to guide others

15. I got to the tartarus demon at the very beginning. Died 7 times and said screw. I'm yet to play again

16. If you don't like his thread, you can leave and make space for those who actually desire to discuss it's topic. :roll:

17. I remember dark souls. Never played 2, but beat one completely, and i'm a little proud of that. People quit on taurus demon? That was an easy fight compared to even capra demon. Nothing close to ornstein and smough.

Did anyone else feel the soundtrack during their playthroughs? I gwyn's was fantastic, especially considering when i finally beat the first playthrough, it timed perfectly with a parry kill i got. I freaked out too, cause i didn't know his hits could be parried, i just gave up and hit parry cause health was a spec left with no estus.

18. Also, if you want to have an easy time in dark souls, go pyromancer. Easiest class, every boss fight (except quelaag) will be a piece of cake.

19. I played DS2 for a day (game rental) in that time, I slew several bosses, killed an npc because I wanted his glowing sword( it was blue, I couldn't take my eyes off it), and then cried in frustration because three massive statue bosses decided it'd be fun to kill me. Over and over again. Haven't gotten the game since then.