Daily speaker idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by DeIta2, Feb 15, 2016.

2. Yeah, I've been around since I started out in iG (Under a different name and account of course), and I gotta say, Deltas one of the smarter ones around.

I fully support this idea, Alphas or otherwise, its a good one. If this Twinkies word is still worth anything, he has my unbiased support.

3. I wouldn't say one of the smarter ones...

But support. Give me my 20 speakers.

4. Support!
    You need dem sexy clan ads out in wc.

5. 1 speaker = 1 nob
    1 nob = 1 dollar

The devs are already giving away 5 of them daily.

Now think about that on a larger scale.

Think of how much potential $$$ they're losing, be glad you even get a speaker regen and quit being greedy.

6. Support.

7. 1 nob is 1 dollar? I thought 10 was a dollar. Is u being liek cwazy

8. :lol:

9. LOOL.

10. Merci.

Thanks, I guess. :lol: :lol:

And then again, if we didn't get a speaker regen, WC would be dead, as I have said before I may be wrong in saying this, but I doubt that most people buy speakers with nobs unless in extreme cases, if you're not planning on spending lots you tend to use nobility more wisely and save towards a horn or seal etc. Therefore only big spenders (correct me if I'm wrong) will have the ability to freely choose to buy excess speakers to use (everyone has the ability of course but not necessarily the drive to waste nobs) and even then, how often do you see LB players talking on WC?
    I could be totally wrong in saying this and you are welcome to disprove me lol.

11. Wow my post garnered a lot of attenshun.

12. If I cannot debate with non-supporters how can I support Alpha's idea.

13. I'm not a no-supporter.
    Where did I say no support?

I just wrote a bunch of false statistics to mess with people.

It sort of worked, sort of didn't.

14. It'd be a great idea if stats could somehow be matched with time played, then you qualify for them speakers. But doubt there's an app for that. Almost genius :/

16. Better idea should deducting speakers from osw players that get stripped lol just spit balling here

17. Not really understanding the meaning here :eek:
    Are you saying you would need certain stats for the speakers?

18. :lol: :lol: :lol:

19. Actually you wrote 1 false statistic

(Since you like people's wording to be correct I thought I'd help you correct your own)

20. A certain stat that match up with achievement award to delegate the appropriate speakers for players that actually play, feel me? If not please do so lol little more to the left :D