Cycle of Flame Returns for July Weekends

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Zelgarad The Accursed - Cycle of Flame returns during July weekends!

Every weekend in July, Cycle of Flame will be available from Friday at 12PM PDT until Monday at 12PM PDT!

2. HAHAHAHA only ata would do this

3. Lololol looks like i wont be doing pvp weekend again

4. Woopdee ....... Do

5. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

6. So you don't bother to reply to the update thread questions and suggestions but you are all over telling us all ZTA is back and how we should buy some circles.

Sort your priorities out stupid apes.

7. Priorities bruh. They haven't bothered looking at the S6 thread either.

8. Support. I hate hte, but I will drop cash on this.

9. There are plenty of f2p, p2w games on the app stores. ATA isn't the first developer to encourage spending. I don't understand how people fault a business for attempting to make more money. It is a BUSINESS after all. Nobody is forcing you to continue playing a game you do nothing but complain about. I rarely spend money in game and I still manage to have fun. Some of you would do well to remember this IS just a GAME. Don't take it so seriously and maybe you'll have more fun..

10. Why the hell can't I buy the damn pieces yet??

11. No one faults them having spenders it's needed to keep running. I won't spend much now a days because they don't do anything with our money. They bring out occasional updates which haven't even been tested. Most developers actually fulfill people's requests but no the apes want new Ferrari fleets instead of paying developers to make us something cool.

12. Hey grant what's the point of the other workers having an account but you are the only one posting

13. Ata needs money again.

14. I don't see any circle pieces in my marketplace 

15. They're right by the seals and horns