Curious about 1v1..

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Miss_Pinky (01), Oct 13, 2012.

1. 9a7r1ck,

war isn't 1v1. That's why I'm happy for any and all to bring whatever game they think they've got.

2. But it doesn't matter touch. Remember war isn't fair. I know what you're saying. I'm just confused as to why you are saying it after all the stuff about how there is no such thing as 1v1.

3. Touch me I was talking about the post where u were reminded that u said u would farm ajax

4. I doubt he used troops..
    12k troops verses 400k troops sounds like he'd get DTW, but I could be wrong.

5. lordeath,

I don't care about any hole. I'm just here to play the game. All I see on this thread are a bunch of whiners. As I've said from the beginning - shut the **** up and fight!

6. So why were you whining about Ajax if you wanted "any and all"?

7. I used troops, he payed TOO little and went DTW real fast. Not worth it.

8. It would be easier if you were bigger but oh well.

9. ajax,

the only plan I have is to play the game. I'm not here to whine to forums for sympathy or attention.

10. Play the game with what? You have nothing to play the game with ?

11. 9a7r1ck,

I don't care what happens. I know it's never fair. You think this is the first time I've dealt with multiple targets? It's fun. I like the challenge.

12. If the only plan you have is the play the game, why have you spent the past few hours taking **** on my thread instead of hitting your precious battle last?

13. Roch,

He did use troops. I'd post a pic, but I don't know how. Anyway, he already confessed to using troops, so your point is invalid.

14. wish i had an alt your size ;)

15. There is NO challenge ? Stop trying to sound like a badass while your pinned.

16. 9a7r1ck,

On which page of this thread did I whine about ajax?

17. @ touch me

Ur not to worried because u think people will get bored and stop farming u

18. ajax,

I've got plenty to play the game with. Don't blow your load so soon, dude.