Crystal Counter

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DDS-_-lllD3VILlll-_-DDS, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Why don't you bring out your main then?

2. why does everyone believe im an alt? is it the way i talk or something?

3. Nice little distraction, I guess you realized you had lost after that page.

4. i can assure you im not an alt bud

5. Just admit you were outwitted and now you have to resort to little mind tricks.

6. yes, im totally a jedi now.

you want to give me a volley

7. no, i wasnt outwitted. i dont see how you would believe it

8. I'm not even going to bother replying now.

9. :lol: and yet he replies to inform me he wont reply.

zed-2
    kaw-0

10. Anyway *rolls eyes* back on the subject.

Support to this - not to humiliate the people that can't afford to buy xtals, but if a clan has a requirement for 2 xtals each war then that is a requirement. No xtals - no war. Yet a lot of people think it's ok to lie and say they have xtals, but don't. That means all the ppl that didn't throw any, have also just wasted the xtals of the ppl who did.

This would weed out the liars only. If you don't want to buy xtals then fair play. But if you want to join a war where a clan requires them and lie? You should be named and shamed imo

11. I knew a guy that had 500k spy attack and 3,000,000 spy defense. He also had 154,000 attack and defense. He would join clans that required Xtals but he never xtaled, instead it was nearly impossible to ko him because of his spy def so he usually had more actions then people who did xtal even.

12. I feel that this will make it where little kids who can't pay will be farmed and humiliated. The update might be ok if 1v1 estocs existed

13. No support. Just war with a good clan and you'll have trusted guys/gals you can count on

14. Thanks for all the replies :)

15. Support! Excellent idea! Devs please include this in the next update!

16. I kinda don't support. This is a FREE down load game. If u want people to always buy xtals then charge to down load this game! All your doing is making the devs pockets fat! Why can't we use all this money spending on a uselessFREE game n help our people? Help hungry kids? Help homeless people?

17. Devs would be too kind to allow this.

18. good idea