Crystal Counter

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DDS-_-lllD3VILlll-_-DDS, Jul 6, 2013.

1. I just checked fuel prices, haven't been to America In a while, disregard my first sentence.

3. That was my reason, you just avoided it with your awful argument and then complained....

4. ok, now repeat that without grammatical errors so that it makes sense

5. For someone who doesn't use full stops you are pretty finicky about grammar.

6. just repeat that in a way that makes sense

7. If your going to be stupid about it so will I, read that paragraph slowly in your numbskull head and maybe you will grasp it.

8. heres what i got:

you state that people on your side of a war HAVE xtals, but refuse to use them. is that correct?

9. Read the 4th post on the 8th page if your still having trouble.
    How old are you again?

10. askin for my age is against ToU, but ill turn my eye. and sorry for not memorizing each and every post. if someone boasts to have xtals and you believe it, then thats a "you" problem. not a "me" problem

11. 5th post on page 8. My mistake.

12. If its not your problem then why do you bother arguing like it is? Just leave if it doesn't make a difference to you or your gas tank.

13. because it might matter to someone. this isnt just about you

14. But it is about means all paying customers and warrers as a collective, as a paying customer and an avid warrer, when people freeload and make me waste my time, they usually get stripped. But considering you don't war, never have and probably never will amazes me as to why you care.

15. But it is about me and all paying warrers and non-paying warrers*

16. how do you i'v never been in a few wars?

17. Your amazingly poor build. Awful battle loses. No badge for participating in Beta wars or actual season.

18. you forgot to account for the fact this account was made june 26, 2013 ;)