Crystal Counter

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DDS-_-lllD3VILlll-_-DDS, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Big support from this little primate

2. Same price for Google Play, just a currency conversion between countries sometimes. I guess I'll support.

3. I support this idea. Think it's a good way to help clans track those not obeying the war strategy and commanders. Lol had trouble posting this earlier. Had thought that I was mistakenly banned from Forum.

4. Support would help sell more xtals

5. The devs will implement within a week as it will boost xstal sales lol.

Support

6. As I said on pg1 no support, not everyone can buy xtals, to the comment "join a clan that doesn't require them" bet you can't name 5 clans that actively EE that don't require xtals. That's the problem, every clan that activly participates in EE requires you to have 2 xtals, some players are unwilling to spend real life money just to be able to war.

7. This idea has my support. Tired of seeing weak links in my clan not pulling their own weight, let alone not burning crystals when they should be.

8. I can think of one lol. We came to lose

And support, itd be nice, also couple this odea with a more detailed action counter

-scouts win/loss
    -assassinations win/loss
    -Steals win/loss
    -Attacks win/loss
    And maybe an inc total counter

9. Support! Don't EE if you don't got xtals to do em 

10. @destroyer - you'll know who gets the most incoming because they'll most likely have the highest mith payout - unless they burned a bunch of mith as well...

11. @rise Against- i took over 100inc in the last war warthogs won and got only 63 mith lol...

12. No support,some people aren't fuckin rich enough to buy xtals:/

13. Crystals are optional for EE.

Although yes I like the idea and support it.

14. They were scouts then destroyer. Those don't burn pots. :roll:

15. Nice idea. Complete support 