Crybaby Of The Week

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Infoldst, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Hey OP, remember when you logged on and were naked? So do I :twisted: :lol:

OmegaLSA

2. I pick SL_Courage_SL,he dammed threads is a total idiot,and hes a weak little fishy

3. Hey omega do u remember when I cared

Neither do I

4. And omega I also remember that I had 11.8 bill in allies I also remember that I had 7.2 and I upgraded with 6 bill and and put 1.2 bill in pots so you guys fail

5. I did not read the rest of the post but how about SL-Pride-SL and SL-Courage-SL if no one else said it then i win!!

6. I nominate the clan docta bellatores for posting noob butt hurt on their clan page :lol:

7. Why would u vote them

8. Winners will be decided tomorrow late afternoon early evening

9. I'll keep a look out. I love it when a noob has a tantrum and starts cursing and crying on my wal

10. camo you waved at me on a diff thread o_o sorry should i know you?

11. Cry baby of the week

Kawkaw90

12. Thanks cool as the crybaby is on my wall kawkaw90 n also opened me up in wc lol

13. Crybaby of the week

SL_Courage_SL

He spams threads he noob rages on people starts so many stupid arguments and it butthurt all the time,seems a good a candidate as any.

14. Prob could have taken you duke 

15. Any more takers last chance also I'm bumping crybaby of the week to Sunday

16. I have one, but idk how to post the ss ._.
    But this guy farmed me (randomly from BL he says) them begged me to stop hitting back and offered an apology thread.

Then, started flirting with me .-.