Crux Crusades: In Cold Blood

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 4, 2014.

1. can you turn down the drop rate of crux chests from crux crates? I'm only getting chests now.

2. I think that's all anyone's getting lol, I've got like 20

Gold crux I've only got one. I don't XTAL unless I can stack lol.

3. I've gotten 3 the past 3 crates I've opened (1 gold, 2 regular chest) and I've only opened golden crates. But still, id prefer seals or xtals.

4. Yeah the last three days I've been getting chests matching the nature of the crate I opened.

All were free opens.

5. Boring but free stuff... :D

6. What's the difference between faction achievement and achievement?

7. I love all those 100% crux chests - perfect to use along with 200% crux chests when I xtal

8. i really prefer chest over tokens though, and all the gold crates i get are very generous with 20 to 40 token drops. like generous to the point of not understanding the point of gold crates.

9. Do these 100/200 percent plunder boxes ever expire??? Doesn't mention in item description.

10. Same as my gold crates

11. You need to increase the rate of opening crates. More than one every 24 hours.

12. How about the people who gets more than 500 crux token but not in top 1000

.. Lets say a guy need 10 more tokens to be on the lb by the end of the event are you going are just going to punch him in the face?

Make a 750 and 1000 tokens prize please.

13. Totally agree

14. I tried opening two crates with lockpicks, both only dropped the same freebie items. When will the players take note of the pay to be scammed event that is going on here?

To make matters even more insulting, this event one again randomly puts individuals into a faction, instead of making this about war. Why cant clan owners spin for their members, and all clan members that opt in are under the clan color? Then, other colors could war against big HTE clans of a different color, making the game return to a war state instead of this PvE fake farm building KaW that we have now.

15. game of chance..live with it
    Life is like a box chocolates....

As for owners casting factions what about ppl coming n going?
    More effort n less complaining if u want your idea considered.

16. support

17. Hey KaW community... What's 9 plus 10?

18. I got a crux chest from a gold box, but the gold box's description says it contains a variety of rare items, that is not rare. :mad:

19. Page 1, post 1:

"Could contain" rare items

20. Atleast u get a gold chest the ones i get gives me another chest then inside that chest is 20 tokens