Crux Crusades: In Cold Blood

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Read through most of this and didn't see it mentioned. Do these crux chests expire like the last ones? If so when?

2. "The Crux Crate, Golden Crux Crate, Crux Crate Key, and Crux Crate Lockpick will be removed from the game at 12PM PST on December 19th so be sure to use any before that point."

3. Chest don't expire. Crates expire though.

4. Creative!!!!! <3 :shock:

5. Woow what a rare find off of a golden crate a simple crux chest can these gold chest drop any more horrible items???

6. Open 5 gold chest = 3 x 40 token - 1x5 Xtal - 1x 100% spell / 1 open gold chest with nobility = 40 token  hmm I'm fare away from bc and alot bc take build token  good job I don't spend again nobility to open a box

7. At least you got xtals

8. Opened 2 gold crates so far and got 2 gold chests.

Tbh I would prefer tokens lol. Would like to make 500 to get 2 build tokens and im not going to without some bonus ones.

9. Building tokens suck

10. To be honest with the giant shortcut they represent I agree but as they are the most valuable things going right now, I want them :)

11. Do you think building tokens will have an expiration date?

12. January 2nd is the expiration date just click on tempos gold and it shows you

13. Crate drops seem to have gone down 1000% no crate drop for 3 days on b2b hte. Very disappointing

14. :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. Can y'all at least once put me on the winning side for a change. I was on the losing side every time only got a break when the devs screwed up on the first rewards.

16. I don't get it. The last round ends 19th 12pm PST, and that's the same time the Crates expire. So no reward for the last round? Or am I missing something.

17. Same lol we are cursed

18. [title2]Update - 12/11[/title2]
    While the event itself ends on Friday December 19th at 12PM PST (meaning that rounds and drops will end at that time) we're going to be giving everyone the weekend to use up the last few Crux Crates they may have gotten from Friday's Crux Crusade round. This means that rewards will be based on the number of Crux Reward Tokens you have at 12PM PST on Monday December 22nd.

19. There u have it..an expiry date..no excuses