CRAZY BUILD IDEA

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by fluffles, Oct 28, 2011.

1. How is that dude even still on forums? He spams and breaks tou by bypassing!
    Mod should just ban him out right!
    He will derail ya thread and cause lock! Ask him to leave

2. I never said anything on this thread. Plus I requested forum ban and I haven't got it yet

3. I hear drinking coffee helps ppl with mental problems... Keep up that good work with the crayons 

4. Actually woul work quite well considering by hlbc you probably hbe all equip item bonus . Bfa is just more sexiness. Downside is is that larger people will be able to hit due to bfa raising your static ranking i believe. Could be wrong but think thats accurate. Plus side is as you get stripped, you become dtw to the larger ones.

People your stat build probably wont be able to strip you due to no pots, item bonus, or prolly xtal bar runs.. 

5. Sadly, better than my first thread. Mine got me strip farmed :lol:

6. @jacktheripper
    Little do you know, I have never ever been silenced. Or bypassed. Ask any close friend, I censor pms willingly. I was going after the moderator position for a while and it's just a habit now. :roll:

7. Oh... I realized he wasn't talking to me... :|

8. Very nice fluffles i missed the old kawkaw. 

9. Didn't bother to see if this was already answered or not:

If the person wasn't defender too strong, then they could return hits. There are no one-way dts/dtw messages in kaw.