crackdown getting some RAGE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *--manIAc-- (01), Aug 3, 2014.

1. aww cant post sorry was asked to take it down :? :? :(

2. Loose yourself to dance

3. I love to dance:)

4. I'll dance with ya vm
    :)

5. Calling someone a bully is just an excuse to be soft in a war game.. How can you bully someone in a fighting game? Calling someone a bully makes you look soft..

Extortion is a part of war..

6. Temp your post on page, you clearly state "only one of our members stepped in." This is a disruption of 1v1. If you did that to any respectable clan it would start an OSW for violating a 1v1

7. dance party

8. Oh my lord please have mercy on these fook children. All crackdown did was come in am ask if you had a microwave so they could heats up them hot pockets but god forbid you be nice and let them use your microwave . God so pathetic honestly you came out sayin " bruh I would drop kick yo hot pockets " and I was like what the hell man I'm just trying help feed my family like Dayum son DAMN

9. Pizza Hott pockets all the way my bruthur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Ham and Cheese please :) I like portable dinners...aka HP

11. The Philly steak ones are pretty good to...got to have my meat.. but wheres the veggies...heheheh

12. If you sprinkle salsa on it you'll have veggies. But I like mine with a little ketchup whoot whoot

13. ewwww... umm lets get back on topic... my favorite microwave food is jimmy dean breakfast sandwiches...yummmmm ;) ;)

14. No no no girlfriend it has Got to be extra butter popcorn!!!!!!!

15. mmmm mmmm mmmm good, thanks now i got to run n get me some...hheheehehe :mrgreen:

16. We need to do a pizza popcorn hot pocket dance party up in here. Who's bringing the drinks???

17. pssshhtttt no one I guess... i feel lonely... ohhhhhh so lonley,

18. What am I??? Chop liver....grrr

19. You both are wrong :?

It's obviously reheated chippy tea aka take out