CR vs Sic and ISS. OSW thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jun 27, 2013.

1. (B :'( ;') Cx

2. Ahhh, the osw life. Oh how I miss it. It's only been 3 days. JB comeback  I'm bored !!

D͟e͞v͟i͞l͟ K͞i͞n͟g͞d͟o͞m͞s͞ o͞f͟ D͟e͞s͞t͟r͟u͞c͞t͟i͞o͞n͟

3. @apheriun. They are listed as both but have only seem them war along with OG alliance so far. I feel sorry for whoever nckz sits on. That dude is a beast 

4. Looks like they are having the best of both worlds.

5. It's hard to say. UC hasn't fought a war as a whole yet. Thus only Osiris knows what their relationship is.

Go ask them with your main 

6. I must have missed that memo 

Epic reporting there Philo 

7. Anyone see war between CR and oG alliance today? CR won.

8. Whoever said CR lost to Sic Noc before, your high, I was in that osw for a month until I quit kaw out of boredom (But I have returned.) and you really wanna know how many incoming hits I took in that whole month.... Here's the answer... Roughly 50 at most inc hits in that month. Wanna know how much outgoing hits I had on them?.. Thousands. Wanna know how many allies they hired from me and how much they stripped off me? 0 allies hired, and I made hundreds of billions off them and I'd say they maybe, MAYBE, took somewhere 4-5 billion. And you say cr wanted cf to go fight zaft. I wouldn't call that losing, because I'm pretty sure zaft is a little bit stronger than sic Noc...  So there is my story of CR vs Sic Noc osw.

Full Support to CR! Kick they booty

9. 50 inc hits and 4-5b taken in those hits? Dude you must of had hundreds of billons sitting out all the time! So fearless!!

**WARNING**WARNING**
    BS ALERT!

10. I was ally trading at the time on that account and was a Hansel. And yes had like 600b in trading allies so the occasional hit every now and then when allies had sold did take a couple hundred million

11. But yes that was a very nice attempt to call me out

12. Oh and cute stats btw

13. @king, what clan were you in?

14. If sicnoc is back on CR its no surprise. Phil you should just leave this alone. Anyone who's anyone who's been in a clan with anyone who's ever osw knows CR and sicnonc have a long history. Bassically, stop making threads for non war noobs to gush over. There not even informative at this point you just make thread headings.

15. I (MancesterUnited(main) and dries-roelvink) want to appologize for getting involved into 1v1 war.
    I'm truly sorry ( I didn't know) I just want it to stop.

16. Yo king nice story and all, but I lost interest when you said you quit mid osw. I think i saw an eb thread on AT that could use your expertuse.

17. I was expecting the usual 10minute read on this page.... Thank god but ill be expecting it soon.

18. Lool. Eb that needs your expertise..